The Funny Pictures/ Video Thread

3 Likes
3 Likes
5 Likes

4 Likes

Holy Hell
image

5 Likes

He’s pretty good

Just a fun video about how Kirby handles the apocalypse

3 Likes

9 Likes

From a variant cover by Juni Ba for TMNT vs Capcom soon to be released by IDW

7 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

If at first you don’t succeed, eh?

2 Likes

yup im have a question you can only uplod images and you can’t links youtube videos or is there some form of bug?

1 Like

You mean copying YouTube links as a link and not a direct video? I don’t know if that is possible.

2 Likes

yea from youtube not from direct video

1 Like

Nah you can’t post videos like that unfortunately, if anybody else knows a way feel free to mention it.

3 Likes

Thanks for telling me, man, I was starting to think I had a bug or something.

2 Likes


Waltuh

4 Likes

You called?

Owner’s spouse: brings another puppy home as a friend without telling the owner.

The Mike Ehrmentraut puppy: “Here’s your story: you woke up, you found her, that’s all you know.”

2 Likes

lmao I imagine that the story would go on as
the other pup:but im want to do it
mike pup:no you makin a mess you do it right or dont do it

2 Likes

My nights be so fine, then boom, 2-3 hours… gone!! :star_struck: (this is good)

(I’ve doodled a small something almost every day since Thursday last week so that’s pretty cool. Made me go to bed much later than I wanted tho…)

7 Likes