The Funny Pictures/ Video Thread

2 Likes

Stuck with building shaders in your new $60 game?
Laughs in Source based games

6 Likes

8 Likes

Every 4-5 years


4 Likes

The chaos emeralds. They don’t matter, none of this matters.
mYFjvONJ4d5Ub7eTu_3i9iMn2ZPikSinDjAzIJIdg17DDoysSEoYsgAzmpkNo0NQKqpulAR_lLunfws471-c-fcrop64121d10000de36ffff-nd-v1

8 Likes

2 Likes

Perfectly balanced.

9 Likes

As all things shou- oh fuck that, two-parters are lame. Trilogies all the way.

1 Like

gaben-valve

4 Likes

You could say it is a massive indictment of the AAA Gaming Industry.

3 Likes

Not exactly a “funny picture” perse, but surely an unholy abomination. A breakfast abomination. :astonished:


Apparently sold at Walmart… This is one of those things that seems too weird to not try. If I see any I’ll be sure to get one. Yolo, amirite? :expressionless:

7 Likes

WTF Logo

That should not have ever been a thing. Gross. :face_vomiting:

8 Likes

what mental patient would make that?

6 Likes

I debated whether to share this video here or in the music thread.

1 Like




Fq4wHyWWYAEyLWo


FsJtJCJWwAA1I7x


9 Likes

“If you have a secret and you tell it to your mother, it’s not a secret between you and your mother, it’s a secret between you, your mother and your aunt(s)”

8 Likes

11 Likes

2 Likes

9 Likes

There is 9 minutes left in April 1st, so I curse you with this “”“Funny”“” video

5 Likes