The Funny Pictures/ Video Thread

The resurrection of our lord and saviour? At this time of year? In this part of the Holy Land? Localised entirely within your sepulchre?


Yes!

13 Likes

j

12 Likes

Kid named Hard Travelling Heroes

Hero named Heroin

4 Likes

I really need to watch Community at some point.

2 Likes

I absolutely adore the english signs in Japan. I found this sign in the mountain region of Hakone.

15 Likes

Ah I see you arrived at Hakone. Nice! I hope you enjoy hot springs right there! Supposedly, that Japanese line right there indicates that it is a class teaching homemade sausage (手作りソーセージ教室).

9 Likes

It’s my last day in Hakone and I used the Ryokan’s onsen facilities multiple times a day, as well as my private onsen.

9 Likes

Can’t argue with that

And I know we are not any better the other way around.

11 Likes

The ending of Hitman Blood money be like also im recomend seeing the description
Peter= Alexander
meg=47

2 Likes


O my God thanks a lot guys dor the support relly this is the Frist.time.im get 100 views on a video thanks a lot for real

Me: How ugly do you wanna make my PS5 home screen, IO?

IO: Yes

15 Likes

IO didn’t do their homework :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

You only have 3 games on your PS5?? Appreciate the restraint. :fist_right::fist_left:

4 Likes

254c6874-0398-4484-9540-b5bdec6baae8_text

Thanks, hehe. There are only 2 Games i don’t delete, Mortal Kombat and Hitman. Everything else gets deleted whenever I’m done.

9 Likes

ey guys im changed the logo of my youtube chanel and of my profile what do you think

i think you sound like a bot bro

4 Likes

im dont bot my guy but if the image look like a bot is because is made a bot by an ia art stuff im wanted to make the logo by myself but im fucking suck at drawing so im decied to use the ia

6 Likes

i saw it and i loved it.

3 Likes

I’m embarrassed to say, this took me waaaaayy to long. :grimacing:

8 Likes