The Funny Pictures/ Video Thread

now that’s a lot of damage!

2 Likes

9 Likes

6 Likes
4 Likes

Reminds me of this…

But I don’t know if the drawing is based on J. Lennon, or if J. Lennon is basing that off the drawing. :thinking:

That’s assuming the 2 are related at all. :confused:

5 Likes

Possibly but I think Lennon is imitating the walk if he is because Keep On Trucking was done by R. Crumb in 68 and I believe this photo was taken at the Cannes Film Fest on 71.

3 Likes

At least he wasn’t wrong when he said it had nothing to do with welding.

5 Likes

My favourite part of Dark Web is when Rek-Rap said “It’s whanging time” and proceeded to whang all over the bad guys

But no seriously he is the best part of the Spider-Man part of Dark Web it seems

3 Likes

Ookay, after seeing that, I became immediately curious about this… thing… and honestly he’s kind of cool? This is some very silly comics stuff, but I find it somewhat endearing here

While all his colleagues are trying to become villains, Rek-Rap earnestly wants to be a superhero just like his idol Peter Parker. He knows almost nothing about Spider-Man’s exploits on Earth, but that doesn’t matter. The only thing that’s important is that Peter Parker showed him kindness, and it inspired Rek-Rap to spread it in turn.

4 Likes

Like a Bizarro + Spider-Man only he looks like a Ninja Turtle. Definately the second best thing to come out of the event other than Jean Grey revealing she voted to have Madelyn Prior resurrected as a reconciliatory gesture thus finally enabling the X-Men bullpen to stop using her as a punching bag.

4 Likes

Oh. It’s “Parker” backwards. :face_exhaling:

5 Likes

Yeah, he looks and acts like Michelangelo dressed up as Spider-Man.

1 Like

Cowabanga, Duuude

1 Like

This is 10 yrs old? Saw/heard it for the first time last night.

4 Likes

Yes its that old :joy: now its stuck in my head again

3 Likes

Yes, it was an old PSA for Melbourne’s Metro.

3 Likes

I see crystal raindrops fall…

7 Likes

That’s probably more funny in how bad of a photoshop it is.

3 Likes

The bad photoshop is the best part.

4 Likes
7 Likes