The Funny Pictures/ Video Thread

14 Likes

5 Likes

2 Likes

Jesse we have to be preium

image

2 Likes

Don’t know if that text is edited, but there is an issue of Sonic the Comic where Tails is brainwashed to assassinate Robotnik JFK style as he stands on top of an open top vehicle, I’ll need to see if I can find it.

4 Likes

That is a different one despite both of these comics running alongside each other (I believe), I believe I may have posted that panel of Tails once

3 Likes

Archie and Fleetway started around the same time but Fleetway ended in the early 2000’s, when for a few years they just ran the comic with nothing but reprints of older stories, the only unique content being the cover each issue until it finished. Archie survived until 2016 when Sega decided to cut ties with Archie due to their bad management, with IDW succeeding them.

Some weird and wonderful stuff in both series, both are an endless source for funny out of context panels.

2 Likes
4 Likes

8 Likes

finally a good use of tecenology :laughing:

3 Likes

9 Likes

The exact same comparison between “Illusions of Grandeur” Mumbai and “Chasing a Ghost” Mumbai, right? :smirk:

5 Likes

I actually posted this image in a Discord channel related to this Upcoming Video Games - #333 by EvilGeniusRo and what made it looks so real, which is thanks to Unreal 5 and no crappy color correction and post-processing. I even posted some Hitman 3 / Lighting Ultimate Mod screenshots to make a point, so you’re pretty spot on :grin:

4 Likes

3 Likes

Wingman-thing


Inside you there are two wolves and I hate them both

Expand for RE4 Bingo



I like Milk. Wood Milk.

6 Likes
5 Likes


Wolverine, on guard for thee!

4 Likes

Nature is so fascinating…

10 Likes

People today often overlook how groundbreaking Tomb Raider really was and reduce the original Lara just to her tits.

I need a new Tomb Raider game in my life.

7 Likes