The Funny Pictures/ Video Thread

There’s a demo of a remaster(?) of Angel of Darkness to download. I was going to get it a couple of days ago, saw that it was going to take 12 hours to complete, and thought “Nah.”

Okay. It’s not a “new” game, but (for me) it’s one game I wanted to (but never could) get into – mainly due to the controls and odd camera angles.

Tomb Raider: DoX is what I’d really love to see, but it’s unlikely we’ll ever get a full or sufficient game than the demo.

3 Likes
6 Likes

8 Likes

6 Likes

8 Likes

Sorry for the double post, couldn’t resist posting this one.

image

10 Likes

No wonder Hera was so bitter in the God of War series :laughing:

7 Likes

lmao just saw this with another template

8 Likes

What’s funnier is that Ancient Greece already had a dozen or so deities related to fertility. Zeus put every single one of them to shame.

5 Likes

She took the bloody kids, Tucker.

8 Likes

We live in a swamp-ciety, Donkeh!

8 Likes

“Let’s put a layer on that face.”

3 Likes

“You wanna know how I got these layers?”

4 Likes

Romanian-triathlon-1682611606411
♫That was the end, of the Romanian.♫

9 Likes

6 Likes
3 Likes

Some sins cannot be forgiven, James! You put pineapple on your pizzas, James! You even ask for Canadian bacon instead of ham, James!


And all I want can think to do is eat pizza or something, I don’t play Silent Hill.

9 Likes

Now all I want is a Hawaii pizza :pizza: sadly I’m cutting and pizza isn’t on the menu.

3 Likes

12 Likes

rami malek representation :purple_heart:

Edit: oh shoot right he actually was a pharaoh once lol

5 Likes