The game keeps crashing every single time

thank you so much… this whole time that i couldnt play, i searched everything on the internet and talked to a lot of experts and posted on many communities… theres a high chance that my online profile is corrupted but nobody answers and they dont want to at least have a quick look at my profile, and i dont know what to do, i dont want do create another profile and start from the beginning, i had almost everything unlocked and was at level 1100, i even initialized my console, did every solution one million time but still crashes at fetching my profile… and the last patch that came out, i didnt just updated the game, i deleted it and downloaded the 72gb for the 3rd time… i just want my profile back

I don’t know what Zendesk told you, but I imagine they are saying the cause of the problem is to be found on your PS4 or network connection. So, I think you should try to reproduce the error in a completely different environment than yours. I was thinking you could try playing the game in the PS cloud, but H3 is not in the list of games available. So may be a friend with a PS4. This may be extreme, but you could also buy a new PS4, test it on your network first and then on a completely new network, and then just return it to the store. You could also give your account info to a person you really trust to do a test, but this may have some risks.
If the issue happens also on the new test environment, I would write back to the Zendesk with some evidence.

I am experiencing the same issue. ioi did the standard “initialize this” “rebuild this” “delete and upload” “updated?” all to no avail and then bounced me to PS support who after many of the same already tried suggestions said they want me to send in my console. Backstory, this started on a PS4 then continued on a two day old PS5. But they want me to send in the PS5. Yeah…no. Also, when I try to play on my wife’s profile, there’s no issue (she has no saves or progress of course, just as a test) So, obviously an issue with the profile as it spans across two consoles, but PS can’t/won’t fix it. Months of 100%s, SASOs, suits, items and gameplay lost. Shame.

1 Like

Can’t you reopen the ticket at IOI zendesk specifying the issue happens on also a new console?

Exactly… It has been months since my post and my issue and my issue is still happening… I don’t know what to do either… @Clemens_IOI you should see this… This 100% a profile issue…

1 Like

So… After months that i had left hitman this is what happened today… I bought a brand new PS5 and installed hitman… Very funny but the game crashed exactly at fetching my profile and i still cannot enter my profile and play hitman, please please please help me… @Clemens_IOI

Saaaaaaa i can feel that sting, Clem Dog is gone :sob: