A stands for Agent 47
B stands for Burnwood
C stands for Clemens Koch
D stands for Diana
E stands for…
Emetic ![]()
Ether.
Eliminate. ![]()
Edward Wade
Exfiltrate
Elusive
Escalation
20
Embrace the past
(As said by Diana)
Escaping
As in: the Target is escaping!
Execution
Electrocution
Actually, scratch that,
Electrocution Phone ![]()
Such an iconic item! (Although the actual full name is ICA Electrocution Phone)

A stands for Agent 47
B stands for Burnwood
C stands for Clemens Koch
D stands for Diana
E stands for…
- Edward Wade
- Electrocution Phone
- Eliminate
- Elimination
- Elusive
- Embrace the Past
- Emetic
- Escalation
- Escaping
- Ether
- Eve
- Execution
- Exfiltrate
I got some for F…
Fiberwire, freelancer, or…fuck cabin
(don’t count that last one
)
Oh, I’m definetly putting that in the next poll. It’s what @Bourbon would want.
Oh man, I’m already dreading the moment when we get to J…
Just my opinion, but I think Eliminate/Elimination (as one choice) would make more sense than 2 separate choices since they’re practically the same word. ![]()
This is obviously gonna be the top choice. I don’t see any other answer competing againest the iconic trademark weapon so we might as well continue with G. ![]()
Featured Contracts
Fortune Teller
Fire Axe
Fugu
Frisk
Fusebox
or 'Find some place safe now!"
or ‘Face the music, Mister Strandberg!’ lol
