The Hitman Alphabet

A stands for Agent 47
B stands for Burnwood
C stands for Clemens Koch
D stands for Diana
E stands for Execution
F stands for…

@Force_Obscure the poll can only hold 20 options. If we start exceeding that number I’ll have to start removing options, and I’ll probably do that by removing options by users who submitted the most options.

4 Likes

This one should be it. It’s such an essential part of the newer games, even more than fiberwire

4 Likes

bullshit-calling

:wink:

6 Likes

Fair enough. You can only keep a few, for sure.

1 Like

If you want to put them in order of preference, that’s fine, and I’ll try and keep as many as I can within the 20 reply limit. I don’t want to put a dampner on people throwing in suggestions because like @v1deost said a while ago, the best answers are the more unique and obscure references.

1 Like

Some of the results suggest otherwise.

A - Agent 47

B - Burnwood

D- Diana

Just saying. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Well, to me anyway. Other people just love their vanilla ice cream. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Everyone’s favorite:

Freedom Fighters

5 Likes

Fire Extinguisher.

5 Likes

Franz, Fritz, and Fabian Fuchs.

5 Likes

Haha yeah it’s a bold claim. But I think it applies to only this trilogy. First, that there are substitutes for it on every map so you don’t have to waste a slot on it. Second, fuse boxes are more of a creative tool than a fiber wire is (you can use it to get a disguise, simply distract, or eliminate… which is what Hitman’s all about).

1 Like

Ah, except this isn’t about which it more versatile. It’s more so a popularity contest. :wink:

3 Likes

Food Poisoning :fork_and_knife:

5 Likes

Ill nominate Five Fathers given how integral they are to 47’s lore.

8 Likes

Fuck, how’d I miss that one?

2 Likes

To put it into better phrasing: H2’s slogan was “make the world your weapon”. 47’s preferred kill method doesn’t seem to be fiberwire anymore. When you look at his canon kills (what NPCs later claim what happened), all of them are seen as accidental. A fiberwire will of course always be iconic imagery for the Hitman series, but this trilogy doesn’t seem so centered on it anymore. That’s why I like fuse box for F. It’s also more creative

2 Likes

I’m not sure if it was ever his preferred method. I imagine he’d want to use the right tool for the right job, no matter what it is. But the fiberwire is still one of his signature weapons, at least by fan’s standards. Just think about the next Hitman game - do you think there will be a bigger backlash if it didn’t include the fiberwire or fuseboxes?

3 Likes

Fair enough. I just thought a fuse box represented the sandbox aspect of the game more so than the fiberwire

2 Likes

A stands for Agent 47
B stands for Burnwood
C stands for Clemens Koch
D stands for Diana
E stands for Execution
F stands for…

  • “Face the music, Mr Strandberg”
  • Featured Contracts
  • Fibrewire
  • “Find some place safe now!”
  • Fire Axe
  • Fire Extinguisher
  • Five Fathers
  • Food Poisoning
  • Fortune Teller
  • Franz, Fritz, and Fabian Fuchs
  • Freedom Fighters
  • Freelancer
  • Frisk
  • Fuck Cabin
  • Fugu
  • Fusebox
0 voters
3 Likes

A stands for Agent 47
B stands for Burnwood
C stands for Clemens Koch
D stands for Diana
E stands for Execution
F stands for Fibrewire
G stands for…