The Hitman Legacy Iceberg

140+ entries.

11 Likes

When you know a bit of each level of the iceberg

47 might have been originally named 48 during development and blindfolded guy in Death of a Showman is a witness are missing :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

“A vintage year dumb level design”
This is for @eydontactdumb . :joy:

5 Likes

I actually had him there haha but thought I’d remove him since I already have 2 ‘X can be a witness’ entries

4 Likes

Hehe I’m quite aware of this. I think it’s referring to the fact that the Delgado mansion is only reachable by boat or seaplane.

Still think it’s the best BM level along with ANL :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Really? That’s interesting to know for something in WoA… :stuck_out_tongue:

So there are old screenshots from C47 with 47 wearing different clothing. In newer versions it has 47 written on it but in older versions it’s 48

hqdefault

It’s just a guess though :stuck_out_tongue:

Also the newer version of the outfit (the one with 47 on it) was a bit different
313651-hitman_022

6 Likes

Look at the bottom tier of the iceberg, something something old Training outfit something

:wink:

4 Likes

It’s true, I saw the part about the outfit in your image but nothing about the number on it :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I guess I can modify it to be more specific about the 48 :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That’s nice, I’m relatively curious about “Agent 48” ever since I saw this outfit in the Alpha of Hitman 2016
Could’ve been a mistake, or maybe not :face_with_monocle:

8 Likes

I feel stupid for this. I know about the guard’s fascination with the tv and the blood paintings but how did I not know Beldingford manor was haunted? It was even in the first tier.

Who’s the mister x in there? Is it the Mystery man?

1 Like

The Beldingford Manor bit is just there to keep in line with the other icebergs that have similar fan theories.

Yeah, the guy from H2SA. Calling him Mister X because that’s how he’s called in the files.

2 Likes

What’s Strip Poker referring to?
Nice iceberg, some entries are very obscure.

2 Likes

You can find some people in a hotel room in A House of Cards playing poker. One dude is just wearing his boxers suggesting they’re actually playing strip poker.

3 Likes

What are the high tech glasses referring to in the lower layer?

2 Likes

From the wiki
“According to Jacob Andersen, lead designer of Hitman 2: Silent Assassin , Agent 47 went from being “a mean old hairy guy” to having “hi-tech glasses” before getting to his current design.” :slight_smile:

5 Likes

47’s original design

3 Likes