The HITMAN Screenshot Thread

How’s that Shock Therapy going, Galen?

Great Job; Neil. You’re truly worth your Money.

This is problably the first actual Screenshot I post here, Lol.

5 Likes

Yeehaw

7 Likes

Special assigments blow (up)

6 Likes

“Yeah, Command? He’s really messed up, like really f*cked up”

A Sunny Day in Mendoza

7 Likes

Awesome! where is the methlab??

1 Like

Made a thread about it not too long ago. :stuck_out_tongue:
Quite an interesting story honestly.

3 Likes

That’s pretty cool :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: It makes you wonder what else could’ve been in all these levels. Thanks for sharing.

Shit, that´s some serious The Thing stuff :grimacing: Carpenter would be proud…

1 Like

Diana finally gets her dance with a real British gentleman

Credit to @Kevin_Rudd for the pic

26 Likes

9 Likes

hitman 3 looks good (even though these are hitman 2 maps)

15 Likes

“Hitman 3 looks great”

*instantly shows a crotch shot of Tyson*

I know your game Khak :wink:

10 Likes

Any Snowpiercer Fans out here? How much would I give for the Undying MK3 on the romainia snow train level.

Just think about it

3 Likes

I watch Snowpiercer every week, been a good way to get my Mark Faba fix :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

And I would absolutely die for a the level you just suggested

1 Like

It depends, if we are talking about the movie? then god no. It was one of the worst and most painful experiences I have sat through. The TV-series on the other hand, Is very entertaining and doesn’t suffer from the awful surrealism of the movie.

1 Like

I enjoyed both, but comparing each other really showes how far behind the movie is. The movie tho had some really, really cool scenes. “They have no ammo” or “Here is another thing people thought thats extinct”.

1 Like

I really like a lot the ICA Shortballer and the ICA DTI Stealth. While I prefer the Black Trinity or Black Lilly, Shortballer and DTI satisfy me in the sense of they are actually great along outfits that aren’t suits. You know, these 2 look more like the kind of thing you can hide in your pants and small enough to not be noticeable at first glance.

Shorballer and Casual combo. :bear:

DTI and Italian combo.

5 Likes

That Bangkok and Shortballer combo looks like made for each other. Damn, this is my weapon of choice now in that suit.

1 Like

24 Likes

I heard Dawood has a new movie in the making, Called ‘Bad Boyz’

Finally, don’t know why, but ansel became glitchy af with H3, but still I tried to make a use of it:

15 Likes