The HITMAN Screenshot Thread

I have 3,278 HITMAN screenshots and 2,114 of them are from before GOTY. I’m not going to include all of them but here are some nostalgic ones for you all.

Categorised for your glory. Also these folders aren’t equal sized, not picking favourites but I’m not going to carefully go through 2,000 pictures. Maybe later.

Red Menu

Easy comparison (1 of each level)

Paris: Showstopper

Paris: Holiday Hoarders

Sapienza: World Of Tomorrow

Sapienza: The Icon

Sapienza: Landslide

Marrakesh: A Gilded Cage

Marrakesh: A House Built On Sand

Bangkok

Colorado (maybe playing favourites here, I was still a Colorado defender in 2016/2017)

Hokkaido

23 Likes

5 years ago I thought I wasn’t fanatic enough to join a forum about a game so instead I took 2000 screenshots of the sky.

14 Likes

That old Paris skybox, so nostalgic. :cry:

5 Likes

Tango down, i repeat tango down!

golden devil
Kill everyones are great fun, as long as you pick smaller maps

6 Likes

12 posts were split from this topic.

Well the Diana issue has been covered by wincen over on this months updates, I recommend reading that. To put it simply

With the Vidal one, there is no such explicit rule against it. But it appears to be that the forum is trying to be more active in keeping a watch for content that could be misogynist or generally make the forum feel unwelcoming to people.

@Khakiasp it’ll just be best if you remove the two images I reckon mate

8 Likes

removing seems to be the best option , I also do wanna apologize. Furthermore I should’ve read through this stuff more carefully, my bad.

10 Likes

Thanks for removing them :heart:

7 Likes

While going through my old pictures I found something that is hard to look at.

Anyone else remember when suits weren’t in a normal order?

7 Likes

As covered earlier, if you wish to argue the finer points of this decision - then the proper place to do it is in the Civilized Conversation Primer, with me - the guy who made the decision.

I am not interested in having members clogging up threads with off the cuff statements about how it should be okay actually because of something someone who isn’t on the forum said or some obscure theory that they feel overrules the decisions of the staff.

The rule is in place due to two simple truths::

1. This forum is, above all, a place for civilized conversation and for there to be civilized conversation there must be an environment where people feel safe and protected by the civility.
  2. Imagery of women suffering, gleefully shared, often makes women and people who are concerned about the well being of women in our society, feel uncomfortable and unwelcome - and is certainly never a necessary or important element of civilized conversation.

Therefore, imagery of Diana (or Vidal, or any other female character) that is shared such that it makes people uncomfortable should be removed as soon as the person is aware of it, for the overall good of the forum.

If you have any further concerns or queries, the Civilized Conversation Primer is the place to put them - I will cleaning up this thread to remove the clutter lately.

7 Likes

I agree with everything you said, so couldn’t we just say characters in general?

1 Like

I would disagree to be honest. Misogyny is something against women in general, so i don’t get why characters in general should be added.

I also think it’s not okay to see man in humiliating positions (like Hitman did it itself with dead people in a cabinet in Absolution. That’s not funny at all) but I think that’s a different point.

Sorry, I don’t wanted to start this discussion and I feel a bit uncomfortable with it because I have problems to describe exactly what I mean because of my problems with the English language (I’m reaching my limits with difficult discussions like this) and because I feel affected by the whole point. So I don’t want to be offence, but I will leave this conversation.

11 Likes

Wahoo!

holding on by tight thread

15 Likes

Looks like Stuyvesant finally mastered…the death drop :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thank you so much!!! I was afraid we fans never got the chance to save this version of season ones world. Thank goodness for you!

Can you show us? Does it really work.

20 Likes

All this time we were speculating what 47’s post-ICA name should be when he was a Targaryen the whole time.

4 Likes

Nah, he’s definitely (star wars spoilers) a Palpatine.

3 Likes

Don’t ever talk to me and my genetically engineered son again.

Tobaerys.

4 Likes