The HITMAN Screenshot Thread

I like the suit. Is simple but neat. Reminds me of the suit 47 wears in Absolution between Skurky’s Law and Operation Sledgehammer and the very start of One of a Kind.

8 Likes

12 Likes

Eh, I’ll let you come up with captions

13 Likes

Some random screenshots I taked recently.
I haved a bit of fun shooting photo with the in-game camera, and I haved a bunch of pics still stored on my ps4, wich I’d like to show you guys with time, still if those doesn’t bore you.

Meanwhile, here’s some preview.

11 Likes

The OG Bruiser Suit.

17 Likes

Did some screenshots with the black bruiser suit; I hope you like them :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

22 Likes

Someone took 47’s seat

12 Likes

Thanks to BSh on NexusMods who has made a mod where you can swap out 47’s suit live on the fly in-mission, you can all have a taste of wearing different suits when playing Untouchable, which we all hope is coming in the next patch after being delayed in May.

Even Arthur Edwards is a fan of the change, look at him saying: “Ta-daa!”

16 Likes

Jazz hands! :open_hands: :laughing:

20jazzhands

5 Likes

Jazzy

12 Likes

You got the Like, but how did you not go for Algernop Krieger from Archer for that boy…? :cry:

2 Likes

14 Likes

17 Likes

Which one of the chonqin screnshot looks the best?

13 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

JazzHands

10 Likes

Now that’s what I’m talking about! :rofl:

WD

7 Likes

Modded Suits by AKC on Nexus Mods

13 Likes

#1 and #3 have a great sense of dimension and scale with the train! Would make decent wallpapers

However, I think #5 is much more fitting for a “Boots on the Ground, Mission is now Active” feeling

2 Likes