The HITMAN Screenshot Thread

I got a question how to make the camara whit more freedom because i can only the camara only in a short disntance?

If you are on PC you can edit hitman3.exe to remove the restrictions from the camera.

4 Likes

in this screnshoot i tried to give the vibe that the old games give to 47 as the felling of this guy is a guy that dont mess with whit you know what you think ladies and gentlemen me succesed or not?
and how could i make 47 look more thearting?

1 Like

1 Like

which one looks the best?

what do you ladies and gentlemen think about my screnshoots?

5 Likes

The fifth one.

4 Likes

For a thumnail which image looks the best?

The fifth one.

4 Likes

Can you pls not watermark each and every one of your images

5 Likes

No i prefe to use it because making those screnshoots took md a long time and im dont want to somone to steal it abd took the credit

Ok thx for the sugestion

Thats your opinion in my opinion they look good

Kid, unless you’ve got a following of 10k people, I don’t think you need to worry about anyone stealing your screenshots/art/content with watermarks.
Least of all from this niche fan site for Hitman lmao

Edit: But now now, let’s not put down others’ work with just “it looks bad”. Maybe explain why and offer up some constructive criticism yeah?
There’s somethin decent in the idea, especially, uh “The fifth one.” :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

they are overly dark and it’s hard to actually see’em.

6 Likes

I like the lighting in the fourth one.

4 Likes

12 Likes

the thumnail of the carmelo ep 2

10 Likes

T.O.V.Ω.C

T.O.V.Ω.C is like an improve version of the epsido of C.A.R.M.E.L.Ω

The thumbail of the first episode T.O.V.Ω.C Tovoc stands for The Other Version Of Carmelo which is what I call the remasterd episodes of carmelo videos but the title is too long so I made it as an acronym although if you want to call it the Other Version Of Carmelo you can call it perfectly fine I mean it won’t bother me in fact I like The Other Version Of Carmelo better as a title but since it was too long anyway.

What do you think of the screnshoot?

13 Likes

It’s cool. But you really don’t have to ask. If it’s good enough people will :brown_heart: it anyway.

Please take this as a constructive criticism.

7 Likes

the thumnail of tovoc part 2

5 Likes