The HITMAN Screenshot Thread

:wink:

4 Likes

Well i must say whit that lighting looks much beter but i mean i make those sxrenshoots because i wanted to recrete that image that the old gsmes gave to 47 that shadowy figure that guy that may not be scrary but the guy thAt you not want to anyoy also sorry if im dint tell why i make those screnshots so dark

I leave hrre 2 image to you guys understand the what i mean whit the whole idea that the old hitman games gavr to 47 that shadowy image

5 Likes

Before anyone travels down this path, be aware that HMF has a very strict policy regarding pirated software. There are no scenarios where links, methods or tips will be allowed.

I suggest that you instead look into free alternatives or save up.

10 Likes

Gimp / Paint(dot)NET should be more than enough :grin:

I also recommend Pixlr since you can edit images online without too much headache.

6 Likes

Oh ok sorry i dint know that rules sorry

2 Likes

Yes ! ))
i said about photoshop, but …
but used exactly Paint .NET

2 Likes

6 Likes

47 house has beutifuil views im dont gona lie

9 Likes

13 Likes

Photo Pea is my go-to free image editor, very Photoshop like! It’s browser-based

5 Likes

He is looking at me like I was the fool who exchanged the Silverballers for info and now he has to comform with a Supressed Sig instead.

13 Likes

29 Likes

the screnshoots i took for the contract the island of the hazards

8 Likes

It’s unfortunate you can’t cut the ropes on the bridge and cause it along with anyone on it to plummet to their doom. Maybe throw in a few sharks to tear the victims to shreds in a cutscene.

3 Likes

yea that was one the thing that i tried doing when i saw the bridge idk why they dont let us to do it it would be so cool and eliminations never before seen in the hitman franchise as a whole

4 Likes

a screnshoot that i was going to use for the The comic school contract but then i saw claus face

6 Likes

17 Likes

“The Hitman games are very serious and dark. Only mature narratives here”.

Also, hope we get revolvers back for the next installment.

16 Likes

Here are some screenshots of random NPCs + The Chemist (with slight editing).

20 Likes