The HITMAN Screenshot Thread

Metal? It always seemed like mostly plastic to me…

3 Likes

it is…

A robot arm… :sob:

1 Like

They certainly look injured when hit with heavy stuff, though this is one of the more extreme examples. :joy:

Just been skimming through my Ansel folder. Years of pictures. Some are probably double posts but oh well

20 Likes
10 Likes

(Caught on my Twitch Stream, will upload the thumbnail)

14 Likes

Ducky wants a kiss

15 Likes

11 posts were split to a new topic: Inappropriate Derailment from Screenshot Thread

Happy Sapienza Anniversary! One of my most favourite Hitman locations of all time :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

23 Likes

Just a random shot of Grey I took where he looks super intimidating and sexy.

12 Likes

Twilight Sniping.

18 Likes

18 Likes

There’'s something cool of roaming around and completing The Bjarkov Bomb suit only.

Still would have loved some winter camo for this like in H2:SA.

13 Likes

It’s confirmed that 47 is cold-blooded, both literally and figuratively :grin:

1e-z_U

9 Likes

Sometimes whenever I use the freecam for stuff I get autosave thumbnails like this…

16 Likes

When Nvidia Ansel works as intended…

JPG ruins everything :rofl:

14 Likes

“But don’t ever call me Rieper again. It’s not my name anymore”. An yet is his most used alias in years to come.

Also interesting to see 47 quite upset when discovering Lei Ling is involved with a Hayamoto. You’ll expect he would act indifferent about it around this time.

9 Likes

Definitive proof that Immortan Joe knows how best to describe C47, which couldn’t even predict future lore 16 years after its release, amirite @MrOchoa?

8d8

2 Likes

At that point in the game it makes sense though. He’s been trying to leave the past behind and lead a different life. Only at the end does he decide to go back to and embrace it (see a pattern here?).

You do realise those screenshots are from H2SA and not C47, right? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

Haha, I did not!

20eggsonmyface

1 Like