The HITMAN Screenshot Thread

(apparently HMF doesn’t like big dropbox images)

25 Likes

^ Dolphin Exit but better.

6 Likes

Thanks for the kind words! The concept for screenshots comes to my mind quite suddenly, so I don’t exclude that I will still have shots of a similar style :slight_smile:

2 Likes

screenshots of the ‘new’ content. Man these escalations were bad. some had good ideas like the berlin egg hunt and the satu mare delirium but they just fall flat on their face. do better ioi, i know you can

17 Likes

i like the look of this gun a lot. wish it wasnt just a dart gun :frowning: but i appreciate the little lore bit that it was designed by a young Ortmeyer

13 Likes

8 Likes

I put this in the patch notes too, the requiem tools are back! I may make this my desktop background for a few weeks.

8 Likes

The second one kinda looks like an Absolution screenshot.

1 Like

The Night 47 Came Home.

11 Likes

Played some escalations and… I dunno. They’re yes and they’re no at the same time. The concept for each level is fine, but the lighting… 47 dissapointed the Big Fat Frog and the level gamma dissapointed me. This is just my opinion, I do not impose it on anyone. I just don’t really like such a deliberately yellow gamma and sepia. Devs added filmgrain to this lvl as well (love ‘‘grain’’, but now it was too much for me) :frowning:

I like the default Dubai lighting more

As for ‘‘Egg Hunt’’, I really liked the concept. Take shots in Berlin still the new experience for me, 'cause my soul asks another colours, but I’m still trying. Can’t decide which pic is better

I will try something else.

26 Likes

Money,money,money, it’s so funny in a rich mans world

Wake up, wake up. It’s the dawn of a new day and we have got things to do.

Duck bequeath thee

Sanguine Gold

Heh you can take pics during the terminal velocity kill

Pay attention to yer boss more often

20 Likes

These are absolutely wonderful, i would love the first yellow rabbit collection as a poster

A month ago @H_I_T_M_A_N_Statue_F asked me if I can share a photo of H1 with red menu as I said that I can have that anytime I want.
I know I’m super late, 28 days to be more detailed, but anyway here you go H_I_T_M_A_N_Statue_F !

6 Likes

Whaaat that’s so cool! Thank you for sharing. Is the levels as original as well??? Or is it just UI and menus?

1 Like

Oh I’m thinking of skyboxes and lighting

1 Like

15 Likes

The Meerkat triplets

bonkaroo

growhouse

the floating lady

Attack of the untextured clones

cleanliness

Out for a drink

‘meerkat’
some screenshots in the unused sapienza bonus mission ‘meerkat’

26 Likes

oh this one is a super super rare bug, 47s face acts like slime or melted skin. I had recorded it in 2016 but never uploaded it, now the data is gone :frowning_face:

3 Likes

24 Likes

Is it still in Hitman 3 files? If so what is is labelled as?

2 Likes