The HITMAN Screenshot Thread

I love the Neon City suit. That blue raincoat goes perfectly in every map. So cool.

3 Likes

only Middle ?!!
oh no ! :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I accidentally found a mention of my blog on this forum and… registered just to say THANK YOU. Really. You guys are crazy. I’ve been doing virtual photography since 2013 and, it seems to me, I’ve not heard as many kind words from anyone as I’ve heard from members of Hitman community. To be honest, I didn’t expect that my stuff will ever find such a great response. Сonsider my message as an expression of love and gratitude to all of you :two_hearts:
P.S. I’m not very experienced in forum conversations, so I apologize in advance, if I replyed on the messages incorrectly (I just chose the very first one, where I was mentioned)

44 Likes

No, thank YOU for such awesome pictures. You’re really good at this stuff, and it shows.

7 Likes

Hey gurl! Your art deserves to be recognized across all Hitman fandom spaces. It’s brilliant.

8 Likes

"Sky business"

Ehm… I had to compress them, 'cause their weight was too big. I usually take shots in 2400x3000px or 4000x2000px and their size is always more than 20mb :sweat_smile:

34 Likes

For these pictures it might be worth limiting user profile pictures to 5kb so you can upload more. :thinking:

3 Likes

Do you mean 5mb? I think the ceiling on uploads atm is 4mb, rip high quality GIFs :cry:

Also lovely photos as always, Gromova

2 Likes

Man it is so fantastic to see yer wonderful pics without having to go on tumblr

2 Likes

marge

12 Likes

Tased and confused

Going out with a bang

Blood on the carpet

plankin’

The man with the sword

walking on da beach

Iam ayakashi, personal helper!

19 Likes

So happy to see you here! Your screenshots are truly art and i think the more people get to see them the better :heart:

Oh and I’ve made a Lucas Grey thread, because, why not? If you’d like to check it out :sweat_smile: Lucas Grey thread

3 Likes

Oh my god, that’s literally us

5 Likes

I noticed too late that someone’s shoulder was in the frame behind Diana. Unfortunately, it was no longer possible to reshoot the background pic, I’ve already turned it into a shader texture :frowning:
But I’m still satisfied with the result anyway

22 Likes

What amazes me here is how the white shirt and the black tux did not cause an awful contrast. You must have been very careful at how the shadow is casted there.

3 Likes

I just thought it was some artistic lighting/background.

2 Likes

That’s the beauty of shaders :wink:. You can do whatever you want, and no one will guess that this is really a screenshot taken in the game. I just took the pic of Di, made it a shader texture and then changed disguise and moved 47 to the same place to fit the lighting. THAT background’s size overloaded my PC (the game even crashed a couple of times), but it was worth it.

P.S. All lighting credits to Novikov’s fashion show :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

eurghh, dianer you didnt say i had to fucking climb up all the way to the hospital.

putting away the trash

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
took some dumb screenshots while redoing the meiko incarnation, fuck i hate that escalation

19 Likes

The first pic is like

19 Likes

Heyy awesome skill you got! Do you think you want to do more screenshots of outfits and poses that would fit into like fashion magazines or men’s magazines? You did one with a car and the tuxedo and love it!

2 Likes