- The Unofficial Lucas Grey Fanclub -

You knew this would happen. You all knew it. And here it is! The unofficial Lucas Grey fanclub!

We may be a small community, but we all love this wonderful character! Everyone can join, and we talk about everything that has something to do with Lucas Grey! We share Pictures or Memes. We discuss everything, from his characterisation to the choice of his clothes.

This whole thread is dedicated to 47s brother :heart:

Oh and I don’t mind critical discussions, but please, be kind!

And if I remain the only person here I don’t care, I will just talk to myself

28 Likes

Why does Lucas Grey visible look older than 47 when they are both clones from Ort-Meyer.

8 Likes

just kidding

22 Likes

I’d guess it’s something to with 47’s enhanced genetics. He’s well into his fifties already :sweat_smile:

1 Like

some screenshots i stole from Gromova that i thought were interesting

16 Likes

Yes! I asked her about the model from H3 and turns out he looks much different (and much worse IMO) in H3 :sweat:

1 Like

I’m not sure if he really is a clone. I slightly remember that in the comics (and someone in the forum, if I remember correctly) it says that Ort-Meyer also did some experiments with humans, so maybe before he started the cloning program he experimented with orphaned babies or something like that.

2 Likes

Talking about a-gromova (you really should check her tumblr): I don’t know how she did it (she’s really talented) but she also took Grey into a suit:

11 Likes

Grey in Season One was the best and no one can change my mind.

21 Likes

every word that came out of his mouth in season 1 was riveting. dude could read a phone book and i’d be enthralled.

the digital acting was on point too. easily one of the best gaming performances; up there with arthur morgan in rdr2.

14 Likes

This. I think there would have been be better ways to continue his story. I think there was a huge plot hole after he died. I have at least three ideas how it could have ended, two of them without him dying. But they chose the easiest way to keep the focus fully on 47 and Diana.

1 Like

I would be happy to see Grey again, no matter in which way haha

2 Likes

They aren’t created equally and 47 was the prime boy as shown in the flashbacks testsubject 6 defenetly was an early iteration and therefore not nearly as perfect as 47

1 Like

I really had hoped he would remain a permanent character to the franchise. He was really likeable.

4 Likes

I always thought 47 would have easily been able to ambush them, with some of the mercenaries having full auto rifles this defenetly was what would be considered a “choke” or “blunder”.

Lmao

2 Likes

Accelerated ageing? Imperfect clone.

I wish modders would strip Grey of his hair so we’ll see how much does he look like 47. It seems to me in H3 he looks more like our baldy. I even suspect 47’s model was so different in H2 when compared to H16 to resemble Grey more, after the “brothers” retcon?

2 Likes

Lucas had mental troubles as he hinted at multiple times and probably knew in that moment he won’t be able to return to normal life unlike 47 who seemingly was unaffected by everything you saw Lucas once he got closer to his life goal unsure on how to move on

But hey this is just a theory

A GAME THEORY

2 Likes

Well, a-gromova also did this one here. There some resemblances betweeen them:

16 Likes

What it feels like

Olivia is best

19 Likes

Lucas was his main in Smash Bros Brawl.

12 Likes