The HITMAN Screenshot Thread

It took a while, but I can finally call this suit my own again (for the 3rd time now).
24 Likes

collect this you 7 fingered bastard

10 Likes

Wait there’s a new ET out? I didn’t even played the Easter Event lmao

6 Likes

Started today.
You have time till 19th

5 Likes

25 Likes

What have they done to the mansion?

9 Likes

They’ve modified Sapienza so that the surrounding town is a testing ground for nuclear bombs. They’re invisible under UV light, so that’s why the explosion flares only appear indoors.

15 Likes

Man, I am so looking forward to returning back to the PC version of H3 when it reaches Steam next year and I can install me some sweet, sweet lighting mods.

2 Likes

Yer on the menu today, you sick bastard

Fly my friend, Fly

Ill die for my art

yer shafted mate

Mumbai Master

wellingtons are in season right?

lets try this again

15 Likes

Generic Crime Scene Photography

“It just works”

ADS

10 Likes

I am looking…respectfully :eye::eye:

16 Likes

formal hunting attire is a good suit once the red backside flaps away

5 Likes

makes you wonder which one of the 5 fathers had major cake :thinking:

10 Likes

Paging @MrOchoa. We need a 5F consult, stat! :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

“Agghh… Diana! I’m trying to blend in, but I’m dummy thicc, and the clap of my ass cheeks keeps alerting the enforcers!”

10 Likes

I think it’s obvious :stuck_out_tongue:
Frantz_Fuchs_concept_image

14 Likes

This may be a glitch, but I have unlocked the Sieger 300 Sniper Case. It seems to be a perfect match with the Viper variant. :star_struck:

21 Likes

I don’t think it’s a glitch. The reward was added in the last update. Still nothing for 40 Featured Contracts, but that’ll probably get added once we get closer to 40 H3 Features.

5 Likes

Well I suppose it’s a glitch, because there are only 29 Track 2 FCs available for now. But I am not complaining. :wink:

2 Likes

Oh. Huh.

Did you complete the ICA Facility Featured Contracts on the very first page of the list?

Nevermind, there aren’t 30 H3 FCs out yet. That’s right.

3 Likes