The HITMAN Screenshot Thread

4 Likes

It’s too late to try what I was thinking of doing (not that it would’ve worked anyway).
The PT floats… For now. And even setting the torch down is an illegal action.
Alternatively, one could have the PT below, but you’d get caught tossing the torch onto the hatch.
Maybe if you tossed it while hiding in the Lavender… :thinking:

I closed and opened the ‘hatch’ again. NOW it falls.

I don’t think IO intended for us to do this.
47: “A little help, buddy?”
There’s no way out after you’ve jumped the rail. :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

Gorgeus suit to hang around at Sapienza during night time!

Also, some screenshots for scenary inspiration for a comission I have planned and already discussed with one of the many great artists around this forum.

8 Likes

38 Likes

WALLPAPER. :clap: MATERIAL. :clap:

6 Likes


Death Awaits

’ Soders is dying in the background’ ’ this aint bout him’

tell the constant to start funeral planning

im gonna throw some dirt in yer eye

one paunchhhhh

outward

27 Likes

I thought you were accusing 47 of having a gut there for a minute and I was like bitch where that man has -% body fat.

2 Likes

How did you get those screenshots in there? I couldn’t get Nvidia Ansel to work in there.

2 Likes

Oh it works pretty well for me in the sections where you can move 47 around

2 Likes

I guess I’ll have to try again.

2 Likes


Took this one with freecam in blood money.
here are some other variants


“end of the line, 47”

12 Likes

23 Likes

Part one of two.

25 Likes

Tried something :joy:

29 Likes

Why did you cut it?

7 Likes

A visible penis is not included in the mod anyway, if this is the one khakiasp used.

4 Likes

13 Likes

Corrected:

18 Likes

You would be disappointed beyond belief especially when 47 is as jagged as this.

image

Plus nothing beats the Dongs Of Skyrim mod anyway for peoples more realistic/anatomically correct experiences.

2 Likes

The Nudist Resort idea, from my lips to @Luiluix 's ears.

2 Likes