The HITMAN Screenshot Thread


I’ve got no resort of the sort, but i do have jam if yer hungry?

23 Likes

Please, not jam and 47 again. It’s a CURSED combination

10 Likes


I atone for my sins

17 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pqPETI1JYw

5 Likes

18 Likes

Diana remains the unchallenged Hide and Seek Champ 2006 :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

15 Likes

NOW WHERE HAVE I PUT THE FOLDER!

11 Likes

Well… that’s a pity

4 Likes

Boring evening indeed :weary:

28 Likes







Some Model Modding Screenshots

13 Likes

“Mr. Rieper, I have a proposal for you…why are you running away?!”

“Dammit, Ljudmila, always a bridesmaid. His life insurance probably isn’t that good anyway.”

5 Likes

Very sad he didn’t want to be the best man in our wedding! :weary:

5 Likes

IOI gave us four virtual meeting backgrounds and simultaneously teased us with images of a cloudless Sapienza. This brings back memories from the launch trailer :yellow_heart:

20 Likes

Here are a few shots I took of the Iconoclast that I felt were worth sharing. Look carefully! :stuck_out_tongue: hope you like them








12 Likes

Teaser for next lighting update?
Would like to think so

4 Likes

47’s first vlog, say hi!

29 Likes

Make sure to like, subscribe and hit the bell for more! :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Recently did a New York KEC with about 50 screenshots total, here is a collection of my absolute hand-picked favorites! :))








7 Likes

oh my god. i need an entire series of this with editing please :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

14 Likes