The HITMAN Screenshot Thread

hqdefault

21 Likes

Fashion statement

This is cool to me for some reason

5 Likes

“I mean, I didn’t invent the turtleneck, Lana, but I was the first to realise its potential as a tactical garment. The tactical turtleneck, Lana. The… tactleneck!”

8 Likes

Hey boy
Hey girl
Superstar DJs
Here we go!

13 Likes

47 looking rather devilish.

16 Likes

“Christ, it’s low-vis out here… is that you, chief?”
“In the flesh.”
“Everything under control? Orson here had one of his ‘feelings’.”
“Everything’s on rails. Now move aside, I have a message for the boss.”
“Yeah? Prisoner awake yet?”
“Oh, he’s up and about…”

14 Likes

Nearer my God to thee

14 Likes

With zero gravity mod,will be looks like this(game crashed before I taking more photoes ):

16 Likes

Didn’t know guns had working night sights. At least the ICA 19 Chrome does. idk about other guns

Shades at night>Shades during the day

14 Likes

– What beautiful shoes –

18 Likes

The Striker V3 mixed with the Raven Suit compliment perfectly the cyberpunk aesthetic that Chongqing has. You know, tacti-cool and heavy handcannons.

17 Likes

I can’t. I just can’t. That fucking extended clip just makes it look all wrong. I hate the handguns with the extended clip. They don’t look right.

1 Like

Then don’t unlock it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Good to see @Bourbon getting her cardio in.

9 Likes

“We have a strict routine of daily core-maintenance. Part of that procedure is a flash process evapourating all biological matter in the room.”

7 Likes

Not the point. Let’s try some less ugly items in the future, shall we?

Honestly I don’t mind the silver extended clip. They made it the same shade of silver as the rest of the gun, so it blends into it. The more square-shape of the gun is a bit weird when it comes to these, but I find the design good.

5 Likes

I like it. It looks Boss as hell. I don’t use loud guns often but when I do it’s a version of the Striker.

2 Likes

47 goes shopping :shopping:

Inspired by:

14 Likes

10 Likes