The HITMAN Screenshot Thread

oh shit theres actually a real one I was just joking?? :flushed:

5 Likes

Contractkilling is fine, but nudity is where we draw the line here, King.

7 Likes
5 Likes

I’m not about to create an account with Nexus just to see some 47 dong but thanks anyway :+1: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

With the penis, it just showed up and I couldn’t not download it.

2 Likes

That’s wild. But why does he have a constant boner? that’s a little weird. I doubt 47 gets off on the murder.

7 Likes

Probably because the modder wants to fix the punch glitch, so you will at least knock npcs out with… a certain blunt weapon. :smirk:

Crap, we are turning HMF into Horny Members Forum, aren’t we?

8 Likes

Fixed that for you.

4 Likes

Oh we have been for a while… Just look at the opening comments before the official Lust announcement came out

3 Likes

Guys uh could we uh keep the baton concealed please. :joy:

6 Likes

7 Likes

Nice.

14 Likes

Put the headshots and other screenshots through the Arcane filter.

20 Likes

I looks like what Hitman would have looked like if they stayed with the more cartoonish style of Silent Assassin and Contracts.

11 Likes

Basically Hitman Sniper 2 then :laughing:

3 Likes

With Codename 47 being the most cartoonish of all

2 Likes

I never really thought of C47 as being cartoonish. I don’t see it as such. It’s one of those older games where the style is harder to pin point due to the limitations of the era. Where with the ps2 it was much easier to play around with visual styles.

2 Likes

HITMAN: a Telltale Game

7 Likes

13 Likes

what makes you say that hitman 2 and contracts had a cartoonish style. to me it just looks like attempted realism with the hardware they had at the time. There isnt really a stylistic choice that makes me say cartoony.

2 Likes