The HITMAN Screenshot Thread

This looks so damn wrong.

4 Likes

Babysitting with Etta

9 Likes

I’ll say. No gloves; wrong tie; and that dreadful aluminum briefcase.

2 Likes

Leave Ollie Minium alone!

1 Like

Ok, for once, I’ll actually fully concede to your opinion on this one, solely because of the brilliance of “Ollie Minimum”. :+1:

1 Like

The brothers.

10 Likes

Some noir Bank shots. I think this Easter Egg might have my favourite visuals of the entire triloy, it’s just such a joy to take screenshots in. We miss you, Mette!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

26 Likes

How do you do, fellow kids?

I can’t believe that I spent one and a half hours to get that thing.

26 Likes

how did it take ye so long, i blasted through both new arcades within 20 minutes

1 Like

Some players (including me) take their time while doing a mission. I mean, I don’t really see a point in rushing. Get in, take a look at your surroundings, find the target, get close to the target, analyze the route, find the best position and way for killing them. ezpz.

3 Likes

Same here, but for these I just want to be done with them to count the challenge completed, but I keep screwing up like a damn noob.

3 Likes

I haven’t done two of the targets before, so it took some time for me to find out how to kill them.

3 Likes

True, I too forget about SA in ETA and FCs.

Edit: also what mini said, I had never seen the targets before.

3 Likes

Well, I still go for SA, or my OCD will still tell me forever that I didn’t really complete it. But, I have less incentive to go for perfection in the actual playing when I’m just concerned with the reward.

3 Likes

19 Likes

Credit goes to Casimir

5 Likes

Taking these pictures, I had the song “Me and my arrow” in my mind :sweat_smile:

19 Likes

Uploading: Hitman 3 Screenshot 2022.09.20 - 22.34.43.25.png…

11 Likes

This is what Grey wears when he retires and becomes a kindergarten teacher.

8 Likes

Bonus Mission Stories-ish:

14 Likes