The Microsoft Xbox Thread

Sounds like a total headache to try and play games made by Beth on the consoles. I still remember the Fallout 3 / Skyrim on the PS3 bs they pulled off back in the day…

I just bought Prey and can confirm it’s a solid 60FPS. Goddamn so smooth. I don’t like Skyrim and F4 bored me to tears. If I never see Preston again it’ll be too soon LOL.

I might try Dishonored pretty soon, I don’t really care for that era (AC-esque) IIRC.

https://twitter.com/xboxinsider/status/1374776904532828165?s=21

Effective April 21, all Xbox players can access online multiplayer for free-to-play games as well as multiplayer-supported free demos and betas at no charge.

To make it easier for everyone to find and connect with other gamers, we are unlocking two other Xbox Live Gold features, " Looking for Groups " and " Party ," for all Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One consoles.

There is a rich library of over 50 free-to-play games you can download and play with all your friends, regardless of their membership.

3 Likes

My SX right analog stick started drifting the other day. I’ve never had a controller drift in my entire life. WTF? I RMA’d it and ordered a blue one. Goddamn QC sucks.

I play inverted (Halo gave me that problem which I have never corrected) so the controller looks up (which is normally down)

@Euler13 how’s your OEM controller?

1 Like

I think it’s a case by case basis. I’ve been using a Custom Controller for little over a year now and haven’t had any drift issue.

1 Like

Yeah my XB1X controllers work great and have been dropped unlike the shitty SX one. I RMA’d it and ordered a blue one, coming tomorrow :rofl:

Fucking Microshit.

But I see that the Dualsense has the same issue.

I haven’t had drift issues so far, just the disconnect issue twice where I had to do a complete power cycle on my Series S to resolve.

2 Likes

So far mine has been okay, and I’ve really been hammering it. Literally! I’m currently many hours into Kingdoms of Amalur The Re-reckoning.

On another note, I have mixed feelings about the Share button on the new controllers. The number of times I’ve hit it by accident and taken a pointless screenshot! :grin: I don’t think the quick press can be disabled, but you can customise it. For example, I’ve changed the hold-Share to start/stop recording. That is very useful.

2 Likes

As an Ultimate member, I’m playing cloud gaming (beta) on my PC. So far, so great. BTW, I’m CasualHitman483.

1 Like

MS had inventory a half hour ago. I scored another SX and I’m just selling it to my friend at cost. I didn’t think it would go through :rofl:

1 Like

i didn’t have Xbox live with the original Xbox

7 Likes

Sounds about right. Nothing happened in 2018, I promise

5 Likes

What happened in 2018???

:+1: :+1:

It was Fortnite :laughing:

1 Like

Nah something is there.

1 Like

Those must have been some dark days, 2018.
!!

2 Likes

My friends 2018 and 2019 is Fortnite so he is more ashamed then you are don’t worry.

2 Likes

How are you able to play trash for an entire year?

1 Like

Well it was trendy, back in my day… :older_man:

1 Like