The Music Thread

Mad innit? I saw them play live at a festival last Summer. I like all sorts of weird shit but this band genuinely baffled me. I kinda love it though.

2 Likes

https://youtu.be/zmA4C0f5-Fk

3 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bj2eSe5pcm8
Live by the foma (harmless untruths) that make you brave
and kind and healthy and happy

obsessed with her. i really hope her music blows up from her appearance in knives out, she’s wonderful

2 Likes

The 1975!!!

:crown: :dragon: :fire: says we can only go one day this year :sob:. I want to go all four like we always do. We will see who wins this battle of the wills.

spoiler alert, it will be me.

2 Likes

Finally had a chance to listen to Memento Mori. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Many a people think this album is terrible or plain/boring, i beg to differ

Been replaying some Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright the past week-ish, the OST is a really good orchestration. Fits the epic storybook vibes of the main uh story really well

Flippin’ epic

1 Like
2 Likes
2 Likes

Genre: High Quality Rip

1 Like

This dedication goes out to the old Pepsi logo. The PepsiCola corporation are reverting to a logo based on the older one rather than the current one that was designed by what I can only assume was a conspiracy theorist new ager.

1 Like

Is that a genre? I don’t mean to derail the thread, but I am curious. A high quality rip is a technical thing rather than a stylistic thing surely.

4 Likes

Portrayal of Guilt have gone off the fucking deep end. This is mental.

1 Like

Typically I insert that for all music posts that are remixes, mashups, etc. of video game soundtracks. It follows the theme of soundtrack ripping; the tracks are titled in a way as clickbait, as if you were expecting the real song instead of a remix of the song.

The high quality part originates from SiIvaGunner, that typically quotes this as the slogan for the channel (“I only upload high quality video game rips”).

For the specific song in question, I only posted because I liked both the Cadbury meme and the song itself. That and I am just too lazy to bother for a memetic track.

3 Likes
1 Like
1 Like