The Music Thread

This is a banger

3 Likes
3 Likes

Let’s get FUZZZZZZZY

This band is better than and more exciting than Ghost.

1 Like

my mates really rate ghost but they’re pretty corny for my tastes.

That first album is a classic and I still revisit it from time to time. It was exciting when it came out. Past releases have been fine but nothing has stood out or made much of an impression.

Then last year when I saw that bands like Mastodon and Amon Amarth were OPENING for Ghost, I knew the world had been flip turned upside down.

Been taking a break from the forum, but today I’ll be making my first (and late) post into the new year.

Genre: Vaporwave

New Laura Jane Grace album comes out next month. :smiley:

1 Like
2 Likes

Heard in a short, looked it up, and…

:palm_tree: :man_detective: :man_surfing:

1 Like

I fvckin hate the cold
but I fvckin love black metal

1 Like

Just found out that Pitchfork is being absorbed into GQ. Cool. Not.

I give this corporate move a 1.8 score.

1 Like

Nice album, even better artist. Check it out.
(Noise Rock)

1 Like

20 freakin years! Never gets old.
One of the strongest first tracks of any death metal album.

Careful man, if you get into one of these groups, there’s only a couple ways you can get out…