The Music Thread

2 Likes

New song by my fav loudboys

2 Likes
4 Likes
1 Like

I’m listening to some hard techno, pretty good set. For the fromsoft players, there’s a few Easter eggs on this track.

2 Likes

Where is my sleep? Where is my sleep? Where is my sleep? :sleeping:

Lullaby Genre (I really like it)

3 Likes

Forget what you know about Guitar Sounds

2 Likes

I always thought the melodic middle section about halfway through this song had no place being in something so goofy, but I realized it’s the contrast that helps make that section so uplifting

2 Likes

This plays in Absolution at the Convenience Store part if all goes to hell. It’s awesome to blast the cops with the Mossberg while this is on!

2 Likes

I remember hearing this back in 2017 from my house, (every time Glastonbury is on i can hear it all the time) i so wish i was a fan back then! :blue_heart:

3 Likes
4 Likes
1 Like

1 Like

This is what “Metalcore” means to me. This band had a raw sound and an emotionally charged output. Not to be a boomer, but all modern metalcore bands just run kempers and have crystal clear production with pop choruses. This album came out in 2006 and it just closed the book on that style.

2 Likes

Pokemon Sun/Moon has a really energetic battle theme, its been growing on me.
I really like the drums at 0:46

2 Likes

If you and your fucking kids want to go overseas just take them up to Cape York and swim to Bali. It isn’t that far when you think about it…

One day we will annex that little island and my work load will be slashed in half.

1 Like

In the mood for some old school.

3 Likes

1 Like