The Music Thread

Yeah twas an unexpected release for me for sure. It’s good. Not groundbreaking, but a solid slab of sludge.

1 Like

Best album since Yield.

2 Likes

Just got back from the record store with the new album in my hands. Enjoy! :metal: :crazy_face: :metal:

3 Likes

Well, I have no idea what Eddie’s lyrics mean which is always a good sign. They might be love songs they might not lol.

Definitely feels like their most well produced and cohesive album in a while.

4 Likes

How did I not know of this band before today?

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

The soundtrack for Minecraft’s 1.21 update now named the tricky trials update came out last night

my personal favourites are Precipice and Creator

“the power’s out and no one can save us no one can blame us now”

Divorce leads Motown singers to the worst places.

Happy May Day to whomever this message still applies!

Here is a bonus song which I have posted completely appropro of absolutely nothing.

2 Likes

These are custom A.I made songs apparently.