The Music Thread

I appreciate their role in the doom metal canon, but they’re just so fucking miserable to listen to! I only ever revisit this band when I’m feeling particularly masochistic. They’re one of those bands that fit into subgenres I love, but that I just don’t click with.

I mentioned on the forum a while back that I saw the band Gnaw. Same vocalist, same vibe. Pure ugly misery. Here you go, if you feel like you haven’t had quite enough filth:

2 Likes

Check the Funny Pics/vid topic…

1 Like

Let’s blow this shit up.

2 Likes

Challengers. If you’ve seen it you get it.

1 Like
1 Like

“You know I can eat a peach for hours” - Nicolas Cage

2 Likes

@Quinn, you’re into some intense stuff in the music scene from what I can tell. Question for you: if you came across a band with the name Cognitive Dissidents, what kind of music do you think would be their thing?

1 Like
1 Like

Sounds like a garage psych band to me where none of the members are over 24.

Like the Mooney Suzuki back in the day.

2 Likes

Yeah, I imagine a current-times version of Rage Against The Machine kind of band.

1 Like