The Next Hitman Map (Poll)

What if Cosmo had contacted Interpol for help, Smith learned about this and decided to sabotage the investigation? lol…

Possible. Smith does, or did, part-time work for ICA while on assignment with the CIA (why he was always involved when CIA was the client), and he thinks he and 47 are friends, so I don’t doubt he’d have plenary of reason to swoop in and take over Cosmo’s work and then bury it, should 47 or ICA ask him to do so.

2 Likes

:wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::joy::joy::joy:

You know :wink:

1 Like

I would love a Hitman Map that takes place in an Airport.

5 Likes

“Remember, No Russian.”

3 Likes

I have prepared a World Map related to Hitman WOA maps.
The Red and Green Pins are Actual Main and Sniper maps respectively.
The Blue Pins are assumed Pins based on Fictional location.

So if you see, we really need to send Agent 47 to unexplored locations :thinking: - especially the continent of Africa, Australia, around Mongolia and Brazil maybe - new Country. What do you all say about it ??

5 Likes

I say, send him to Suriname, Tanzania, and either Perth or somewhere in the Australian Outback where you find the cult communities like the one Sean Rose was raised in.

2 Likes

Somalia would be good -

I’d send him to my local pub, im sure he’ll enjoy that! :joy:

1 Like

R.I.P. Johannesburg :sob:

2 Likes

I agree and it’s something I hope we will see be explored more in the next Hitman game.

Would be cool to see 47 visit some of these locations.

1 Like

Yes, Hitman 4 with 10 maps will surely make me and everyone happy :grinning: - Mexico, Brazil, Congo, Australia, Antartica, Mongolia, and lastly Denmark (IOI office) and 3 other country.

2 Likes

We’ll IOI are moving away from the World of Assassination trilogy now, so I’m doubting it will be named Hitman 4.

I’m hoping we go back to the 12 or so missions again on one basic disc, very much like Contracts and Blood Money :grin:

2 Likes

Good Map, so I wouldn’t count Greenland as an actual Location where a Mission took place since it was only a Simulation within the ICA-Facility.

3 Likes

What are the odds of a new map in hitman 3?

1 Like

I’m afraid that in the short term none, although I would love a map in the style of Sapienza or Mumbai set in Santorini, Mexico or Jamaica

Maybe by throwing ideas the IO guys are encouraged to be able to work on a new map despite the 007 project :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Totally agree with you. Brazil, Australia, Mongolia, are unexplored places that have a lot of potential. It is true that I personally prefer Urban style maps, such as Sapienza, Mumbai or Chonquing. And yes, as you said, those places and others like Mexico, Cuba, Greece, Egypt, Ecuador, Jamaica or Madagascar could also offer incredible and beautiful maps

1 Like

Well the map isnt really in a super snowy enviourment, It has too much interior.

1 Like

I remain convinced that people will want a snowy map until they actually get one and realize how uninspired that actually is. Yes, there are a bunch of outfits that would fit into a colder climate, but after the 5 minutes of entertainment that anyone would get from posing in them, what else is there?

Hiding bodies in snow drifts? We have that already in Siberia.
Not being able to see very far? Play literally any older game with limited fields of view.

For a snowy map to be of any actual interest, there would need to be a fairly large outdoor area to play in but the novelty of snow would wear off pretty quickly I think.

2 Likes