The Race Marshal Disguise is a Re-Used from Hokkaido?

I noticed that that the Race Marshal on Miami, the uniform is the Hokkaido Pilot with a Hi-Vis. You can spot the GAMA logo on the arm of the uniform. Not really a issue but it’s a bit weird.

7 Likes

Ioi almost lost hitman to square enix as they were dropped and came close to folding. So ioi couldn’t afford to pay new designers to create new gear so they had to reuse old ones for h2. Kinda sad tho the npcs that had to wear the same sweaty swamp ass underwear for another game. They did complain to their union but the ica found out about these complaints and diana sent 47 to shut them up….permanantly.

3 Likes

You’ll find a fair few amount of disguises in the game that are reused from other models of disguises, with some disguises being more similar to their former self than others. For example, the Militia disguise on Ambrose Island is very similar to a version of the Militia Elite on Colorado. The Summer Sightseer suit is also a recoloured disguise from Silvio Caruso’s outfit.

2 Likes

Oh the Ambrose engineer disguise is just the engineers from Hantu Port or very very similar

2 Likes

A better example would be Sgail, as the militia is quite literally using the same outfits. Colorado has a lot more outfit variants and odds and ends on the militia.

3 Likes

But they are still doing it. For example the trendy tourist suit is reused from different outfits from colorado (it’s actually not the exact outfit we see 47 wear in the dubai cutscenes)

Indeed, that as well.

It is; he wears two outfits. One with a black/blue shirt, another with the white one you see in-game. From what little we see of it, they are identical, and that’s all I’m going to say on the matter due to content policies.

1 Like

The in-game suit has a different scarf. Maybe different pants, too, although that is hard to tell because of color grading and lack of a clear front view of the cinematic version.

1 Like

No, the scarf is different and the pants are tucked into the shoes

The scarf is from guards in Colorado, just like the pants. The shirt, too, it’s just white.

In the cutscene, 47 wears a different scarf in a different way and his pants are tucked into his shoes.

Funny thing is, the pants of the trendy tourist suit are actually the same Grey wears in the Dubai cutscene, just a bit different colour

So I would say the trendy tourist suit is similar to the one 47 wears in the dubai cutscenes, but not identical

2 Likes

I was referring to the shirt, not the model pieces; hence my words of “from what little we see of it”. This is the only time you see 47 in a black-blue shirt instead of a white one in the cinematic (it’s weird, like…why did they do this?). One half of the Keffiyeh is cut-off due to the camera panning, making direct comparisons between scarves really tricky (though yes, I can tell they are different Keffiyehs now). You obviously can’t see his trousers, though.

I will concede on the footwear being changed on the white shirted variant compared to in-game, I did not spot that.

1 Like