The routine of the Hidden Hand - Mendoza - (Spoilers)

Has anyone been able to study the routine of the Herald to which disguise are a challenge?

I want to grab him before the meeting, not after or during, if that is even possible.

Where can I find him outside the Villa Cellar?

Seems he doesn’t move for the entire time of the mission.
Does he go to a meeting in a basement? If so, you have to trigger a meeting first and then catch him somewhere on the route. I don’t know how to follow him though, because I don’t know his route.
But I did the challenge with his disguise way more simple.
I just lured him in a secluded area and knocked him out there

I would have to be able to find him before doing that. I have no idea where he is placed outside of the meeting, heck I don’t even know which Herald he is during the meeting.

I am ASSUMING it is the bald fella sitting at the to the left of where the wine is to be placed as the Sommelier?

I better show you then rather to describe.
Give me couple of minutes. I thought you know where he is.
Hold on

1 Like

@The_Monarchist_4

Here where he is

1 Like

Woooh! Thanks man! :grin:

1 Like

You’re welcome.
Technically they both are Heralds, but I did with the marked guy

Oh! That isn’t the chap whose disguise I’ve been taking! I instigated the asado routine and then poisoned the plate of a young Herald sitting next to Yates. Although he was found, nobody seemed to mind an additional Herald at the meeting.

When dressed as a herald, 47 can’t strike up a conversation with anyone like Yates or Vidal, he isn’t noticed as an imposter by the other heralds. I haven’t stared the meeting so I’m not sure if anything is there, but I’m betting not. It’s a shame there isn’t something to do with this costume. It was a lot of work to get. It would have been fun if you could take a seat as a herald and there was some other way the meeting would play out, even if it was a dead end trap and 47 was noticed once at the meeting started and killed. 47 doesn’t make mistakes, but the players can (and we do).

4 Likes

I’d love it if 47 could take part in the meeting and, when asked by Yates: “Are you with me?” be able to answer either way (as we had with Sophia).

4 Likes