The Safehouse Thread

47 has got previous……:wink:

I hope this is the case, because I want 47’s signature suit with gloves and the Blood Money suit as soon as I can! :grin:

5 Likes

If that’s the way it works (and it seems so), I hope for the potential new players that 2023 sees ET reactivations, at least the Year Two ones.

Would be a shame if they automatically missed on all those suits.

If you go to Career → Inventory → Suits, that’s what you’ll have inside of Freelancer as soon as you get the wardrobe, it’s like choosing a suit for a starting entrance, actually exactly like that.

The CTT was “limited” because you have no unlocks (or access to by default) from main missions, ETs, escalations, etc. You just have what is default for “full ownership” players.

4 Likes

i don’t how many suits i will where when this mode hits around january 2023

I like the wardrobe cause it’s a way to quickly see how all of the suits actually look on 47’s model in-game, the inventory images don’t always do the suits justice.

10 Likes

My 47 will always, always, always have a blazer on. Even chopping wood. Even in the shower. Even when he sleeps.

3 Likes

^^^ I’m with this guy ^^^

Just like the Silent Assassin, Contracts and Blood Money days when 47 usually had the black suit, gloves and blood red tie for every mission :wink:

1 Like

My 47 doesn’t go for sportswear so no blazers for him. It’ll be the Black Dragon for lounging I think.

1 Like

my 47 will be crusing around with the big bad wolf suit

It seems someone has forgotten about the Hayamoto missions and the missions in the Middle East in Silent Assassin

Contracts and Blood Money, sure. But in Silent Assassin 47 had his gardener outft, winter camouflage and Afghan civilian outfit so not all the misions were started in his usual suit.

1 Like

When it’s region appropriate, he’ll change, but only for that. WoA had its own version of that with Isle of Sgail; it’s the only map where anything other than the two versions of the tuxedo mask outfit just don’t feel right, unless you plan on going full stealth and stay out of everyone’s sights the entire time.

1 Like

That’s where using the Wetsuits or Raven Suit come in play for me. Starting location for these being the Keep infiltration.

Raven suit is too flashy to not show off, and the wet suits don’t actually get wet enough to justify their existence except for the underwater exit in Mendoza.

I take the wetsuits as Hitman’s equivalent of Sneaking Suit from MGS.

3 Likes

All this talk about what 47 will wear while in the safehouse and nobody mentions the Waikiki Inn turquoise silk bathrobe? :triumph:

10 Likes

I see I am alone with my opinion here :sweat_smile: in the end I don’t really care since I will play with Grey anyway :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

@Tetrafish_21 That would be some very cool easter egg actually :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

No I didn’t, it’s the fact 47 only worn a different outfit in maybe 3 or 4 missions, but the rest of the game he predominantly wears the black suit and gloves, so they outshine the 4 or so missions where he doesn’t wear the suit in my opinion.

Yeah you’re totally right and like I said above, 47 predominately wears the suit for most of Silent Assassin aside from maybe 4 or so missions, so those missions wear he didn’t start in the usual suit can be easily overlooked in my opinion :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I agree with the Afghan civilain outfit, but Winter Camouflage is so stylish that’s impossible to forget. There’s even fanart of 47 in it. :eyes:

If 47 can’t wear some form of this in the safehouse, I will be very disappointed.

12 Likes