The Safehouse Thread

A good place to talk about the safehouse in the upcoming Freelancer mode.
Feel free to give your impressions/feedbacks, to share your customizations.

28 Likes

Im gonna decorate it with the Christmas tree when i play during christmas and the halloween decor when its halloween :>

8 Likes

No doubt I’ll buy the grand piano for the living room. 47 would be playing Liszt transcription of Schubert’s Ave Maria.

4 Likes

All I’ll say is, it looks absolutely fantastic!! :smile:

2 Likes

Yes yes yes yes yes and one more YES!!!

1 Like

Would love to bring back the garden shed!

3 Likes

Well, since I play with the Grey Mod (which I hope will still work :crossed_fingers:), I will decorate the house in his style. So nothing polished :sweat_smile:

I wonder if some of the things can be used? Like sitting on the couch, playing the piano, using the stuff in the Gym…

8 Likes

Unless furnishing the house has any gameplay benefits, I really don’t see myself caring and my 47 will be living forever in an empty house. I’ve never sat there playing the game and thought to myself “I wish this was more like The Sims”.

1 Like

I’m for it!

20 extra mercers

1 Like

I wouldn’t be surprised if they make them usable, if not, modders will do it :sunglasses:

1 Like

I really love the green aesthetics of this area in the safehouse, the weapon panels and its outlines look so slick with that color. From the trailer it seems there are at least 10 of these panels, that is so nice to see. Good to know for sure the melee weapons are included as well.

12 Likes

4 Likes

Personally once I complete everything I’ll customize my safehouse to my liking and start adding Diana, Olivia and Grey to it so 47 feels less alone :stuck_out_tongue: they’ll just be roaming around doing random things, but it’s better than an big empty house

6 Likes

I hope I can get a shelf with toys and other cool stuff. Would remind me of my own collection of figures and all. xd

6 Likes

That should be canon :relieved: the big happy family living there, helping 47 to prepare. Would be a nice retirement for Grey after his fake death :grin:

3 Likes

Maybe you can place all the duckies in a shelf :relaxed:

8 Likes

And a bear. A cute bear like this one.

9 Likes

Add the girl from absolution that I don’t even remember the name of

3 Likes

Victoria.

Eh, Gray? Like a homemade dummy with a painted-on paper mache face? :joy:

I’m curious as to how you’ll be able to shop(?) for items. Like maybe you’ll be able to highlight certain objects while on a mission to add them to a market of sorts. The “market” might give you a menu to open while in your safehouse. Placing them costs you =M=.

But what if you change your mind? Could one sell items? Like any of the lamps from Marrakesch since you now think it looks tacky.

5 Likes

I’m going to Barbie this place so hard! ALL the accessories!

9 Likes