The Safehouse Thread

Safehouse Thread… quickly becomes a dollhouse decorating thread. :joy:

12 Likes

flagged

9 Likes

It was always going to end like this. All your feng shui books, all your furniture catalogues only sped up the process.

11 Likes

TBH I find it kinda unreal I’m soon going to do in Hitman what I do in Animal Crossing :x

11 Likes

You would dedicate an entire display case for dozens upon dozens of the Roar Flash Grenade, in a row.
(And maybe the Red Tie Kiwi too :blush:)

Don’t tell me you didn’t expect this content to become “Freelancer: Barbie’s Malibu Dreamhouse Edition”.

My one wish for all this customization is the ability to actually do something with it.
Let us decorate some shelves with trinkets or figures. Let us watch (yes, sounds boring but it’s something) 47 use a treadmill, or play the piano, or cook food. There’s tons of animations in the backend they could use (and maybe create). I’m sure there’s something they could come up with.
I hope there’s some other times of day, maybe even seasons, to liven up the ambiance and view of the house.

10 Likes

Add Birdie as groundskeeper and Faulkner as head of security.

2 Likes

So far the concept of a safehouse is living up to my best expectations.

Even better is that there’s a night mode which I wasn’t even expecting

19 Likes

I’m pretty sure I’m gonna enjoy just waking around the safehouse and it’s property for a little while before I even start my first campaign. Really take it all in.

18 Likes

ooooh i love that night mode

4 Likes

You know I will and share the screenshots on Twitter. :B

3 Likes

Yeah. Enjoy walking around an empty, unfurnished room, you silly goose

5 Likes

It still bothers me that them two didn’t get their comeuppance :joy:

1 Like

In what style would you furnish 47’s safehouse?

• Spartan, ascetic, minimum of things
  • Refined, classy, expensive-looking
  • Sleek, practical, down-to-earth
  • Silly, funny, thematic

0 voters

6 Likes

im gonna trash the place

15 Likes

Well Birdie anyways. Detective Faulkner was just doing his job.

It still bothers me that their plotlines went absolutely nowhere during the course of the game, all those cutscenes of Faulkner just to give the slight background flavor of why cops are at the ground floor of Blackwater park, seemed very unnecessary.

1 Like

I said the whole property, including the outside.

1 Like

I’ll avoid anything like paintings on walls, chandeliers or ceiling fangs. I hate stuff like that.

3 Likes

If at all possible, I’ll be going for the modernist Mad Men look. Absolutely timeless and classy in exactly the same manner as 47 is.

3 Likes

I wonder how destruction is gonna be handled. If 47 decides to grab a shotgun and obliterate the house, would everything respawn like new? :laughing:

3 Likes