The suit in H2 was a downgrade as compared to H1

wait what do u mean? the texture quality seems the same, maybe even better if im not mistaken

1 Like

No, Cakey. It’s definetly improved from the H2 iteration, with physics and looks, but still inferior compared to the one featured in H1 or even Blood Money and Absolution suits.

One plus I gotta give it is that it no longer looks like if it’s stained, wich was an effect that happened under certain lighting.

Also, the Signature Suit has some clipping issues with the model, mainly between the tie and the jacket.

Edit: one more thing that it’s off is that the buttons on the sleeve of the jacket don’t match the holes.

5 Likes

Some quick comparative using the H1 suits and the Signature with gloves from H3.

First in Hawke’s Bay, where all of the suits look the best (remember that in too bright places the visual quaility of the models goes down a bit).

Winter Suit has all the stitching visible on the collar, the suit jackte itself too.

And now H3 Signature. Indeed, the jacket looks way better. Even the pants are as detailed as the previous suits, by the way. But the shirt looks bad and the tie a bit off.

Now, the buttons part I mentioned. First with the Signature from H3, here you can notice it at first glance:

And here, Absolution suit:

In the end, H3’s Signature Suit is an improvement overall from the lackluster H2 version but there still are some details to polish.

7 Likes

I do like how the H3 is a little bit lighter in color than the previous ones. Reminds me of the Codename 47 suit.

4 Likes

I like that too. As I have mentioned it, in general the H3 Signature Suit reminds me a lot of Contracts and I like it for that but these details that could have being fixed are a bit annoying. I mean, if they fixed the buttons for the Midnight Suit, why not for 47’s iconic attire?

2 Likes

To be honest a little displacement of buttons and a complete lack of buttons are not the same caliber of an error.

2 Likes

Nope but still noticeable. About lack of buttons, many of the suits used by NPCs still lack them. Also, Suburban and All-Black.

1 Like

Yeah, I can look over NPCs not having them but it’s bit harder to do with 47s suit. Got used to it tho.

1 Like

It’s not unusual for custom made suits to actually unbutton on the sleeve. It’s called surgeons cut. Lots of suit makers will do it and often people wearing them will leave the bottom most button undone. So you could write off that bottom pic to that, but leaving just the button closest to your elbow undone? Never seen that before :joy: