The Talent Thread

since no one did this (i think, i didn’t find any results)
you can post anything you’re talented in or just want to share something you made

please don’t post inappropriate things on this thread
so i will start first:
i made this in a cooking class i did, you’re supposed to cook your own food with no instructions from the supervisor in 1 hour

7 Likes

Nice ingredients! Wheres the food?

5 Likes

its a fucking mess of a food lol i can understand why you think that

2 Likes

cookie cookie cookie cookie

3 Likes

I can wiggle my nostrils :joy:

2 Likes

the ultimate talent!!

1 Like

I can’t do one at a time though (druggie twitch). Mine is just a “normal” both sides wiggle :joy:

1 Like

post a picture!! now!!

1 Like

I can name pretty much everything about Argentina there is

You’d need a video to really prove it :joy:

Not happening.

1 Like

cooked smth for myself with some help, might as well post here

3 Likes

i also acc added too much salt during cooking, at least it got suppressed

1 Like

We have a thread all about food (=

2 Likes

I guess I have some degree of artistic talent. Drawing… but it seems to go towards designing things every now and then.

Some music talent. Play a bit of the guitar, and I think I’m close to being… What is it? You can hear a note or tune and find it/pick it out on keys/strings?

I started taking guitar lessons… Maybe in my early to mid 30’s(?). Never got the hang of chords. I even messed around with the piano for a brief period. Playing chords with my left hand and notes with my right… Not sure if that’s a kind of style or method, but it seemed easier for me.

That’s all I can think of atm.

4 Likes

Does this count for artistic/talent? I mean, I’m a decent cook but why share food. Instead, let me show you what I’m all about, I make vector graphics and use that to make liveries in Gran Turismo. In this photo, it’s just the plate. But I edited the photo post to make it look real. I do more complex stuff than just plates too, just fyi. :rofl:

Maybe you should try Rocksmith(2014 Remastered andthe original, not Rocksmith+). I sucked at guitar until I learned about Rocksmith. Now I can play pretty decent. It taught me scales, chords, power chords, etc. it has several mini games that are fun for you to practice specific techniques, and of course you get to play actual songs with actual notes and chords. It’s basically a visual guitar tab, so easy so fun.

3 Likes