The Ultimate Hitman Memes Thread

Not mine. Found it on Reddit
Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/HiTMAN/comments/w51ck4/one_of_the_best_items_in_the_game/

16 Likes

Or the fartcase!

13 Likes

No one’s forcing us to be here; we’re doing it to ourselves. I think we like it… Maybe we’re all masochists?

:joy: :smile: :slightly_smiling_face: :sweat_smile: :cry: :sob:

4 Likes

As a not-quite-great man once said:

“Is not this simpler? Is this not your natural state? It’s the unspoken truth of humanity… that you crave subjugation. The bright lure of freedom diminishes your life’s joy in a mad scramble for power… for identity. You were made to be ruled. In the end… you will always kneel.”

5 Likes

6 Likes

This one’s of a request for someone to make one, since I have no clue how to do things like this, but…

Can someone make a clip of 47 killing someone, preferably with a knife or the fiber wire, but Silverballer is also ok, with and in the background put in the part of that one song that goes: “I am the righteous hand of God!” See clips on TikTok with that song and thought a Hitman scene would be perfect for it, but I’m utterly illiterate when it comes ti making such things.

2 Likes

24 Likes

“The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn’t exist…”

21 Likes

MOrilla

18 Likes

Speak for yourself! The second I play a game besides Hitman, my uncle Tobias is going to kill me

1 Like

He’s a MASTER of disguise!

3 Likes

Me and the boys preparing for the game update with tickets to Ambrose Island The Movie:

12 Likes

@CamTheChest. Its this all over again, but Hitman style. Red tie black suit looking badass ahhh yeah!
Image result for ticks to see Minions the rise of gru meme

1 Like

17 Likes

Last_Dance

18 Likes

Now that’s some serious flirting.

18 Likes

I have no regrets.

More

Full picture :bomb:

19 Likes

ambrose_island_slap