The Ultimate Hitman Memes Thread

Me as a British HMF-er leaving the house for work today:

33 Likes

I can relate my fellow tea drinking, Queen loving, crumpet eating, patriotic friend.
PS: I think the heats getting to me
Image result for kermit the frog images t pose

5 Likes

Recreated my favourite meme in Hitman

13 Likes

Oh man, I read it was bad over there but I never imagined it was Absolution-level bad. Thoughts and prayers.

7 Likes

It’s bad when you consider climate change and all the burnt houses but man I was first thinking of +50C when I heard the news. 40 is quite regular in my experience :joy:

6 Likes

Imagine wanting it to be more than 20C.

11 Likes

You Scandinavians…

A less warm day in my hometown be like:

And everything in Ahvaz was also closed a few days ago :hot_face:

9 Likes

To be fair it’s over 35c in parts of Danmark today.

6 Likes

Same here in Germany.

5 Likes

Don’t blame us, blame the Earth and the positions of our countries, we were never used to high temperatures like that ever :weary:

8 Likes

Oh how the tables will turn when winter comes :stuck_out_tongue:

Can’t wait for winter :snowman_with_snow:

9 Likes

Congratulations on winning the hottest country competition

5 Likes

Today’s weather was absolutely lovely, nice and warm but no more intense heatwave.
But guess what?

5 Likes

If makes any singular climate HMF-ers feel better, I live in a temperate climate and can (and have) experience all four seasons in the span of just a few days :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

I live in a part of the US/California where it’s been 100° + every day for the last two weeks. And every year for the last 4 years during summer we’ve had month long stretches of weather like that. Everyday breaking records.

I’m talking sun down, midnight, and it’s still like 94° outside. Just fucking terrible. But it’s at least expected… so we all have AC out here. It sucks for people in areas that don’t expect that level of HAWT.

Because what can you do? When it"s cold, you can layer on extra clothing, use blankets, etc. When you get naked and you’re STILL hot, nowhere to go from there. Plus it makes dining out awkward.

9 Likes

Unoriginal and repeated to death, but relevant at last

20 Likes

Almost perfect. Just missing that accident kill notification in the last window.

10 Likes

Why not all three? Hawaii set during a winter storm. With today’s weather, you can never know :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

15 Likes

20 Likes