The Ultimate Hitman Memes Thread

@v1deost, you can’t beat a good piece of classical music as seen by my bio.

2 Likes

18 Likes

17 Likes

30 Likes

Doxxing your own sex life now @v1deost? :joy:

Edit: I mean this in jest, I know it’s about 47.
Just didn’t expect you to be one of the users to post this unprompted

7 Likes

“47, your client wants you to find the clitoris, this might be your most difficult mission yet”

15 Likes

If this is Pre-Freelancer era, I’d like my account to get deleted after release :laughing:

8 Likes

dear god :laughing:
Im gonna stop you right there or we’re about to have a Season of Lust 2

8 Likes

It seems Ben Shapiro is done (literally) playing around.

1 Like

what!?

hah no worries Chicken, I know you’re only ribbing.

i was initially hesitant to post this - only because it’s in the style of H2016 briefings, so people may not automatically remember what this meme is referencing and just think it’s completely random lol

5 Likes

POV: 47 WEARS A CLOWN SUIT; TO A PARIS FASHION SHOW | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
Enough said. Diana image credit goes to @Dribbleondo.

4 Likes

25 Likes

gives a whole new meaning to Diana’s briefing intro, “good evening, 47” :smirk:

actually, I made a comic with that joke that I’d link here but it got lost when the old forum dissolved I think

13 Likes

Warning: while @0047 takes measures to safeguard the mental and physical health of other users, this cannot be guaranteed. Therefore, he accepts no responsibilty of damages caused by this post.
Viewer discretion is advised.

Credit: reddit, bourbon, whoever made it.

10 Likes

My eyes have been gazed apon on the meaning of life. I know it all now…

5 Likes

Is it just me who likes Isle of Sgàil?
REMEMBER A GOOD MAP; RIGHT GUYS? | made w/ Imgflip meme maker

5 Likes

Yes

7 Likes

I mean, the disguises are all nice and fancy but the gameplay feels really off. The Washingtons feel very uninterruptable without a mission story and the exits feel a bit off as well. Haven’t used the flare-requiring helipad or the main boat exit in a very long time even though the flare helipad is actually the closest exit if sophia (longer hair, longer name) dies second. Also why did they decide every guard needs a letter of their middle name in contracts mode???
Meme is very accurate to playing Sgail

5 Likes

I loved the atmosphere and since i love classical music it was nice to hear three pieces (i think that it) through out was very nice, i love the disguises although i wish there was a more silly disguise (Janus’ is a weird one on the subject). I liked the mission stories, i do agree on your statement about getting kills off the targets without mission stories. I used to spend hours traversing the map feeling so accomplished when i found a short cut route somewhere, obviously that was in Hitman 2. A lot of Hitman 2 maps seemed to loose their lustre when i played them. Hence why i hardly ever play maps like Haven Island and such regularly, not including FC or normal contracts.

5 Likes

Knocked everyone out just to use that iron board.
(Since the suit got wrinkles and creases on a laundry bag)

11 Likes