The Ultimate Hitman Memes Thread

Now you see the point of wearing a wetsuit on Ambrose, right?

5 Likes

25 Likes

Seriously, I hate you, sometimes. :unamused: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Sort of funny.

20 Likes

16 Likes

47 has a cameo in Hollywood U.

18 Likes

is this real??

20realsies

1 Like

Not really. I customized a talent agent and gave him 47’s name and look.

2 Likes

Aha. Well good customization at least haha :grin:

1 Like

okay the Colorado slander got me

7 Likes

26 Likes

16 Likes

Just for Fun :wink: :crazy_face:

47agent_heisenberg

Well the couple at Ambrose Island are watching a motion picture now.

27 Likes

I’m ready to get bullied

17 Likes

Babygirl left immediately when she saw who the producer of the film was. :joy: She’s going home.

1 Like

The original movie is created by one of our hitmanforum mate named 47Agent, not Agent 47.
So the couple were watching Breaking Bad starring Heisenberg and then 47Agents’ movie popped out… booga booga … scared them…

Behind the Scenes for curious viewers

breaching charged on projector stand to remove Rangan > micro explosive behind the projector wall to scare the two npc > PS4 recording > PS Share factory to skip the detonator triggering icon > mp4 > copied the video to computer;
copied user 47Agent’s original gif from this page and a breaking bad gif from internet > placed the two gif and the recorded video on microsoft powerpoint and some final credit text and icon > converted ppt to mp4 > video to gif optimization under 4 mb from egif website > final gif

6 Likes

18 Likes

Codename 47>>>Contracts any day

6 Likes

Me when the

14 Likes

Kindly excuse if this post is not for this page, I could not find any other page to fit this one - it’s a funny meme quiz game.
Be honest you have faced this situation in your life at least once - either as the victim or the culprit :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

who_farted

Question:

Who farted in the Poker game?
  • Militia Soldier
  • Pirate
  • Common Man

0 voters

6 Likes