The Ultimate Hitman Memes Thread

Hey, we’ve all got that one thread. Have you seen my percentage of the posts in the Freelancer thread? Let @MrOchoa have this one.

6 Likes

I’ll take that as a compliment… :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

guard: hey! a-bub-bub-bub! you’re not allowed here, now scram!
47, one minute later:
disguise3

14 Likes

Today is Monday :pensive:

47monday

Wake up, my friend. Its the dawn of a new monday, and you have got job to do.

16 Likes

This but 47 in Romania (and it’s Monday)

9 Likes

TogetherAgain

17 Likes

Not a meme per se, like a macro image, but this doesn’t fit anywhere else so here it goes:

I had a dream today where Daft Punk collabed with IOI, and so IO released an escalation in Berlin where you start as one of the robots in the DJ starting location. the escalation turned one third of the map into targets in each level, and the more you killed, the more you’d get the “party started”. You’d win if you either killed all of the targets or chain-killed targets fast enough to increase the hype-meter objective.

Beating all levels would unlock Robot Guy-Manuel and Robot Thomas suit, a sniper rifle disguised as a video camera that you couldn’t holster at all, you’d have to carry it like the radio in paris and is a legal weapon in non-guard outfits until you shot with it, and a CD that worked like the shuriken.

9 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Agent Smith to rescue 47 from the cell…
or 47 training Smith how to sneak up from behind in a game of Hide and Seek.

4 Likes

Elusive Target Arcade Unlock -

15 Likes

Holy crap

10 Likes

Been living under a rock? :laughing:

3 Likes

sorry seeing the see no evil combo with the fugitives in the wrong order fills me with unfathomable rage please make headband man hear, nose man speak and eye man see :sob:

8 Likes

hey sorry man, apology, I completely missed this one. It is indeed offensive content. Thanks for letting me know. I shall refrain and review my contents before uploading next time. I shall remove this immediately. Appreciate you on sharing your views.

5 Likes

Did you feel the same ? Well now I know why it is used :crazy_face:

curious_47

9 Likes

I have to ask how is this funny? To be honest I don’t find this appropriate in a Hitman meme thread.

9 Likes

True point my Northern Battle brawler

1 Like

I mean… Its more of a “irl Hitman” thing, exactly that happens in Blood Money :woozy_face:

6 Likes

It was actually posted in that thread :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Only true Blood Money fans would get the reference.

4 Likes

@MrOchoa

1 Like