The Ultimate Hitman Memes Thread

3 Likes

Actually its more like that

10 Likes

Itā€™s funny (in relation to Hitman) because the same exact thing happens in Blood Money.

2 Likes

I fail to see how a federal agent sniffing an under aged girlā€™s underwear is funny. Because a similar thing happened in a game.

1 Like

I think itā€™s more of reminding Hitman fans of it happening in the game and it was funny in the game. For the actual example though, Iā€™m in agreement with you that it is not funny, and thatā€™s bad enough on a teenagerā€™s underwear; looking at that photo and the fact that itā€™s on a nanny cam, that appears to be the room of a child significantly younger, making it beyond creepy and gross. I hope some kind of criminal charge can be filed against that pedo perv.

3 Likes

On its own, it ISNā€™T funny. If someone posted that article on a Legend of Zelda forum, yeah, I would fail to see the humor as well. But again, Hitman: Blood Money has the exact same thing down to the person in question being a federal agent.

1 Like

Even with that, it isnā€™t funny. The game event might be, but this actual event isnā€™t. While I donā€™t think thereā€™s any harm posting it in the appropriate thread, Iā€™m on the side of @Norsemanā€™s irritation.

5 Likes

I dont see how its funny either way.

Still, itā€™s best suited for the ā€œIRL Hitman momentsā€ thread, if its so similar. It ainā€™t even a meme, at that.

5 Likes

I donā€™t find it funny with the context either.

Iā€™m beginning to wonder why you are willing to die on this hill? Where do you think this detour of a train wrecked conversation will lead you? There is a reason the post was flagged and hidden. Because other forum staff members. Like myself found pedophilia passed of a humour to be an ill fit for this forum. If you still convinced otherwise you are welcome to send me a PM.

I expect this to be the end of this conversation and let get back to why users visit this thread.

10 Likes

How did they fool anyone? They gave what exactly was promised to be given. The quality can be argued, but no one was fooled.

6 Likes

The joke was that i was mostly not very good? The wrath was just chucking screwdrivers at guards heads, the bad pricing for it tbh.

5 Likes

Lost_Time1

Lost_Time2

21 Likes

From this Twitter post. LOL. Never buy for cheap and suspicious sources.

https://twitter.com/SlippinSam7598/status/1573531965436952577

18 Likes

No ICA means times are tough. 47 looks like heā€™s been living off Cup of Noodles and Vienna sausages. Kinda hard to sneak up on a target when your stomachā€™s grumbling. :rofl:

10 Likes

Is this like a personal attack or something?

5 Likes

Ummm who flagged my post and why?

It wasnā€™t me, but I think because the gif seems accusatory toward IOI. Could be wrong.

3 Likes

12 Likes
8 Likes