The Ultimate Hitman Memes Thread

Ahh well, i didn’t mean it in that way, it was just a widely know sorta funny thing in the community ain’t it?

1 Like

It’s totally like that, I almost forgot theres a new batch this week

12 Likes

Yes well i did just say that i was sorry above. I don’t get why you needed to show me that again when you already messaged it above. I personally didn’t find the meme at all against the rules as it was just a funny oirce of material, its like when you see the knock off hitman figure meme above ain’t that horrible to the creator or the figure???
And ofc the fact that the figure is horrible is a opinion so it also goes against the rules there
No Offence to the meme poster ofc

1 Like

The memes about the figure are about a clearly off-brand/third-party rip-off of the Hitman name. It’s clearly not meant to look like that, that’s why it’s funny.

“IOI made the 7DS Series to scam/trick customers for $$$” is a false narrative that’s only served to paint the devs in a bad light. It’s just mean and belittling to the work they put in, and that (some) people enjoyed.

10 Likes

15 Likes

AgentP

16 Likes

Well yes but if i go by your point then im sure there is at least one person on earth who likes or wanted that figure
So ain’t that not nice to the creators of that figure?

This is taking longer than it should to be honest. It’s not about people liking it or not, it’s about the respect to the creators. The creator of the figure was not disrespected by that meme, It was a famous template with a replaced icon. But calling people’s effort as “tricks for money” certainly is.

To quote, hopefully for the last time:

8 Likes

I highly doubt Charlie believes that the 7DS was a scam - which is what I’m assuming the meme was being interpreted to imply. The notion is absurd. But I’m certain a good amount of people thought it wasn’t worth the price IO was asking for it. I myself waited until it was 50% off to buy it.

But that’s all part of the risk of posting. How seriously or literally will others take what you’re posting? Regardless of your intention to offend or not… One might try to accept and not take it so hard when their post is flagged. Defending or rationalizing why the post should be okay… Don’t bother. Posts that can potentially offend a random person will come and go, buried in a mountain of other posts. But people with jimmies to rustle will always be present. So, for the sake of them, just let the post flagging go and be at peace.

:person_in_lotus_position:

Because in the end, it’s not the post that you’re trying to defend, but your own ego for having posted it.

6 Likes

In any case the flagging process could be clarified. I recently flagged a post in this thread as inappropriate but nothing happened, I guess I was alone.

2 Likes

That might come down to the number of normal user flags (like a minimum vote that says some post is getting attention) or a single important person flag (a royal decree that will be enforced with an iron fist). If the former - then it will be reviewed by said important person/s. If the post is all cool with important person/s then the flags are ignored.

2 Likes

Well said. I don’t think Charlie harbored any ill intent with the meme, nor believes IOI manipulated anyone.

The joke is old and is just… wrong by this point. They didn’t take the money and run. We saw the effort put into it.

6 Likes

Well i see what your getting at there my fishy friend!
I’m accepting the flag for 2 main reasons:

1. its gone on long enough and I’m bored of repeating myself
  2. i personally don’t find the meme i created offense, the pricing was not just tbh, i expected more from it’s announcement and ofc no one else’s shall share the opinions positively to the meme, but I shall digress for this topics sake, no one else’s.
    Have a ok day
2 Likes

:handshake: :peace_symbol: :dove:

Lets focus on the Thread -

17 Likes

12 Likes

Literally me when I managed a top 10 even if it was for a brief moment

ezgif.com-gif-maker

15 Likes

10 Likes

In don’t get it? He has more points than you?

2 Likes

Silent Assassin. The real reason to play the game, and the real source of power!

1 Like

But he has silent assassin, too

5 Likes