The Ultimate Hitman Memes Thread

I think I’ve always had it that he gets found there sooner or later even when I’m taking care that to make sure his fellow rooftop guard doesn’t see the kill shot or falling body. Assumed that the body was getting found by the slurry pit guards or the outer guards patrolling the entire farm perimeter (on my completely unfounded assumption that these guys from Freedom Fighters still exist in The Vector).

Very likely that I’ve probably just been messing up so keen to give this strat another go as this guy is one of my Run Enders when I’m trying for a single-playthrough-SA-trilogy run if he shows up as my first target in The Vector - thanks for the tip!

3 Likes

Doesn’t the guy on the roof have a stealth kill? Just hit the bell next to him while he sleeps, him inspecting it should put him in a position where his body is flung behind the garage.

6 Likes

I’ve done that before and his body has been found after a minute or so. Maybe you’ve got to shoot him at a certain time/hit a certain body part for him to be hidden properly?

4 Likes

Shooting the bell has the same result on the guy as shooting anywhere near him. In fact, shooting the bell just makes this mechanic go to the roof if you want to get rid of him for a while, he can’t be a target though.
I tried shooting the sleeping guy off the roof several times and he was hidden every time.

5 Likes

Interesting, thanks for testing it out :smile:

1 Like

AXE-FACED HARRIDAN ORDERING MORE FIRE EXTINGUISHERS (with 47 watching), 2022, Glacier Engine to Canvas

13 Likes

[teacher voice] I’ll wait.

30 Likes

“I frew up Dianer, I frew up on da plane so they kicked me out and now I’m stranded in reddit suggestion hell”

21 Likes

Well wouldn´t it be nice now to start Freelancer with cutscenes of 47 travelling in economy class like the rest of us chumps cause he blew all his savings on a fancy new basement, before he would get enough dough to get back to the private jet level he´s accustomed to?

“No, 47, you can´t take on the syndicate in Hokkaido first. With our current budget and the soaring global prices, we can only afford a low-cost ticket to Luton! Let´s just hope you can hitch a ride down to Dartmoor soon enough…” *sips tea and continues drawing

18 Likes

Me when I play Chongqing

22 Likes

Had to share this :joy:
Selection_003

21 Likes

[47 gets to the Customs booth]

Officer: “Reason for travel?”

47: “I’m starting a Killer Business…”

Officer: [kkzzt] “Uhh, I’m gonna need security at Gate D…” :man_police_officer:

12 Likes

Time Travelling to 20 posts back -