Reminds me of this one:

24 Likes

Why 20 when you can just pay 2 coins for a tuk tuk trip in Mumbai? :grin:

Taxi Taxi! Let’s go sir!

4 Likes

6zvybu

19 Likes

19 Likes

There’s probably some meme-y fun to be had with the Big Bad Wolf suit and the [very enjoyable] horror movie You’re Next, if someone knew their way around Photoshop and was skilled at making HITMAN memes. Too bad there’s nobody round these parts who fits that description… :fishing_pole_and_fish:

5 Likes

17 Likes

Honestly this just makes we want a “you’re next” -esque scenario as the basis for a mission: imagine 47 shows up to a dinner party for an ordinary mission to Assassinate a target and ends up having to fend off home invaders as a unexpected random act of violence.

7 Likes

[gestures to everyone else] Don’t tell Courier, guys! :shushing_face:

(No, seriously, don’t tell them, no one should have to suffer playing that…)

5 Likes

Nah that’s not what I mean really (I’m not talking about just having a general wave defense or combat mission).

I’m more thinking about it as a kind of “subversion of expectations” kind of mission, where you initially enter expecting “just another routine mission” only to be completely blindsided by something that effectively happens out of pure chance or lack of luck.

2 Likes

22 Likes
1 Like

27 Likes

New meme made by me!

16 Likes

29 Likes

18 Likes

Not my vid but I can’t believe any of you all haven’t shared it

14 Likes

I was going to, but totally forgot too. A friend shown me it on Discord a couple days ago

2 Likes

17 Likes

Seriously! I recall it doing that when I had H2. I was afraid it was going to blow my desktop speakers! :joy:

5 Likes

14 Likes