The Ultimate Hitman Memes Thread

My guy, did you seriously just repost my meme on the same page?

15 Likes

Oh shit, meme thievery! :skull:

MemeThief

17 Likes

22 Likes

I hate to be THAT guy buuuuuuuuut… The target would have seen at least the second object being thrown, if not the action of the first, and turned around angrily to tell him to use a trash can next time… If the first action somehow wasn’t seen, the target also was probably already in kill range and the second throw was likely unnecessary but, mostly, I just wanted to say our hitman should have brought coins. The coal was probably for an opportunity to cause the water to boil the target.

Actually, that felt great; I kind of like being that guy sometimes. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :joy:

2 Likes

Wrong_Drink

20 Likes

Bruh, the AI is so bad I can get them to be eliminated this way in much dumber ways, don’t try to justify it, lol

3 Likes

I’m just saying that sometimes their handful of brain cells and neurons fire on some cylinders and it’s most often when they see objects that aren’t coins flying through the air :man_shrugging::joy:

3 Likes

Wrong_Drink2

18 Likes

Friendship

28 Likes

This page has over 2k comments. Should people scroll through every comment to make sure a meme hasn’t been posted yet? Memes are meant to be shared.

1 Like

Friendship…Friendship, AGAIN?

4 Likes

It’s literally MY meme though. I made it. I wouldn’t have minded if they’d credited it, but they didn’t. You can even see where they’ve cropped it from the original. They didn’t even bother posting it to somewhere different; it’s on the exact same page. To me it just seems like lazily farming for likes.

5 Likes
19 Likes

Actually its my meme now

20 Likes

My lawyers are on their way as we speak.

12 Likes

LookAway2

19 Likes

Thanks @scat1620 made me laugh!

18 Likes

Just to be clear on the credit for that one, I didn’t create that, just uploaded the video (made by someone on Reddit, I believe) to YT for easier embedding on forums. All credit to the original creator.

9 Likes

Lmao i haven’t seen that you posted it already :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

21 Likes