The Ultimate Hitman Memes Thread

According to Hitman Agent 47 ICA trailer from Absolution he is 188m tall. Instead during Codename 47 and Silent Assassin era they made him 182

12 Likes

All those year gaps made our boy 47 grown, yo! You will never know how a clone can still gain height during his 40s.

Now I can’t be sure whether I am as tall as 47 or shorter than him. Most likely shorter though.

10 Likes

Hahahahahaha I love these. Keep them coming I will post mote pictures :joy:

4 Likes

Uhhh. Might wanna check your math on that, or 47 is gonna start assassinating Kaijus. :t_rex:

Ok now I need a meme of 47 assassinating Godzilla lmao

7 Likes

188 meters. No idea how many inch are those.
Hold up. I get it know. Sorry it is 7 am here and I woke up at 4 for my morning shift :disappointed:

8 Likes

Lmao that’s what I’ve read the first time, its too early in the morning, I’ll go back to sleep

7 Likes

Oh I do that at work so I get paid for doing it

7 Likes

23 Likes

:smirk: I’ve been waiting for you, Mr. Bond 47Agent…

Not what I expected but I’ll take it!! This is funny and weirdly cute
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

“Excellent work 47, the entirety of Tokyo is wiring their funds now into your account.”

8 Likes

Every government on earth would be wiring 47 a fortune if he could do something about King Ghidorah.

6 Likes

Freelancer be like:

16 Likes

Stop

25 Likes

sane

16 Likes

it’s not cheating, it’s a feature :wink:

6 Likes

The most useful feature ever made. :rofl:

6 Likes

There should be another button in this forum page like " :rofl: " specially for ’ 47Agent ', The " :heart: " button is not sufficient.
This guy can turn a sad guy to happy one in 1 second.

8 Likes

Counterpoint; Don’t make failure too punishing.

7 Likes

I think this one’s pretty ultimate…

“Diana, I’m starting to have regrets!”

I commissioned our lovely @v1deost to recreate the iconic ‘Pepe Silvia conspiracy’ for this fantastic encapsulation of my (and I’m sure many others) frustrations with Freelancer mode – however these are also some of my favourite parts of the mode and why I keep coming back again and again to overcome those odds.

I feel bad for the torture I put my 47 through, and this is how I’m sure he wants to greet me every time I boot the game up :laughing:
Again, this is a really fun drawing v1deost, you did a superb job. It’s everything I could have hoped for. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

40 Likes

It was great fun to bring this funny (and very relatable) concept to life, so thanks for the opportunity Chicken! Really glad ya dig it :slight_smile:

15 Likes