The Ultimate Hitman Memes Thread

Looks amazing! Once again your art style is immediately recognizable!

7 Likes

fr tho

17 Likes

Back when I did my OSP-esque video on the comic series in 2021 (Delisted as of right now due to not liking the art in it), I made this as a joke to myself, and I don’t think I shared it here. Anyway, here is Conspiracy Theorist Child Diana.

9 Likes

Aw nice! What’s OSP? i dont think i know

3 Likes

overly sarcastic productions, an excellent channel mostly based around literary tropes, mythology and being massive pussies when it comes to gore

2 Likes

It’s more of an artistic choice, which is fair enough (and Given Youtubes inconsistent rules, I get it).

3 Likes

Overly Sarcastic Productions Here if you’re interested. Watch Miscellenous Myths. Trust me, you’ll get hooked.

2 Likes

I meant the people themselves who host the show cant handle most media with fake gore, i.e the boys. Not their artstyle. It would be a bit weird if that was overly gorey

1 Like

The Boys is particuarly gory and gruesome, and can be offputting to some people, so I totally get that.

(I don;t recall them ever saying that). Anyway, not the time nor the place for this convo.

2 Likes

21 Likes

Omg, this is so true.

6 Likes

Shit there catching on to me!

I actually just enjoy reading the arguments (no matter how outlandish some are) and most of the time the arguments are good either side so i support both.

You made me chuckle so well done mate :blue_heart:

Edit: also i enjoy being everywhere at all times, forever watching you every move

I’m now going to purposely do something very despicable thst will probably take me weeks to do

19 Likes

Voting must drive you up a wall. :rofl:

4 Likes

“The thing is, the doubleya doubleya e is the most singular individual in the business. Trips wanted me to put it down. Luckily for the talent and the locker room, Triple H is on account to join the Arthur Edwards kiss my ass club.”

4 Likes

This you?

7 Likes

Bloody Moralintern. Long live Kras Mazov!

3 Likes

So there’s a real template maker? This changes EVERYTHING.

It doesn’t detect 47’s silhouette enough in this, but I think it works out just as well!
(And that is the default caption it gave me… wow that’s a good coincidence.)

16 Likes

Is a wrestler not entitled to the sweat of his brow? NO! Says the man from AEW it belongs to the promoters!

2 Likes

14 Likes

22 Likes